Author: zzwsdrz

what kind of woman do you love most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-30 23:07:18 |Display all floors
could it be that  everybody lost confidence in  love ?
Tomorrow will be a better day.Come on ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 23:48:35 |Display all floors
hey guys n gals, its pretty obvious that each of us will defend our own gender! I think in today's world the single largest factor for unfaithfulness has to be MONEY!!! Money speaks more than anything else & relations just make or break in a matter of seconds

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 04:19:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiaoyaya at 2007-3-30 17:35
i like good women but i am not a les

HEY, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT???
I AM NOT A LES (image of two girls kissing,, ......errr.....yuck, ............ gross........   OMG, you had destroy/poison  my innocent, PURE MIND here! PLEASE QUICK, somebody lend me a stick to hit  xiaoyaya!!!  )
I only like men, okie. (please don't ask me that you want proves)
Besides, many of the points  make here are just to let men know how lucky they are, and how unfair society treats women. (okay *guilty as charge*, i am a bit feminism, i think!) <---- actually, this is all my IAH professor's fault, because she's teaching us about FEMINISM MOVEMENT of  the 1960-1990s in the Western world right now!!!)
so, I am totally innocent to all the blames! (hey, who say NO here!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 04:54:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kossutin at 2007-3-30 17:51

WOW KOSSUTIN, you changed my quote, I didn't even notice it till now! ( WAIT a MINUTE, you can't change my quote, that's SO WRONG! even the judge will tell you that!)

As for how girls are controlled by the female hormones, HAaaa...... yeah right, our hormones don't over thrown our BRAIN, okay. besides, we DON'T HAVE THE ANIMAL URGE like mens do!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 04:59:23 |Display all floors
well, i can say the same thing about guys, bubbletea. i am pretty sure that if a guy really really really loves a girl, i dont think he will cheat either.
i know girls can pass hiv to guys... its a quote from this dumb girl in class =D i thought it is funny so i made it my sig.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 05:23:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-3-31 04:59
well, i can say the same thing about guys, bubbletea. i am pretty sure that if a guy really really really loves a girl, i dont think he will cheat either.
i know girls can pass hiv to guys... its ...

hahahahaha........... wow, obviously that girl is pretty dumb to think up a quote like that!
I am ashamed to count her as one of us (female), since USUALLY we are brighter than the male species.

As for the remark on how if a guy really really love a girl, and he will not cheat! <---- YEAH RIGHT!
Just have a pretty girl with big chest and long legs give them a WINK, their NORMAL size brain will DECREASE to PEA size (as fast as the speed of light)! And their animal URGE will 100% takes OVER their PEA SIZE BRAIN. (With the balance of nature, something decrease, and then SOMETHING INCREASE) and their so faithfulnesses will be down the sink!  
COME ON, u know i am telling the truth!
or do you WANNA BET!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 05:39:15 |Display all floors
lets look at some known numbers shall we , I have had eight sexual partners since loosing my virginity to my wife on our honeymoon , six of them where unfaithful and two were not , as I am the only male in the equation that's a known ratio of 6 to 2 , I happen to of never been unfaithful in my life , now these are known figures what have you got bubble :)

[ Last edited by cyberspook at 2007-3-31 07:41 AM ]
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.