Author: zzwsdrz

what kind of woman do you love most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-30 11:54:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bubbletea at 2007-3-30 11:22
wavelength??? It's funny you are using that word right now, because I am currently taking a Physics class, and we frequently use that word in context with frequency and speed of light! (well, i mea ...

call me a chocolate predator and sugar molester, oh and physics hater :) *is biting off a chocolate*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 12:01:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-3-30 11:46

you would be surprise at the % of girls that cheats... gender doesnt really play a major role when it comes down to cheating... maybe in china, guys cheat more than the girls... but from what i ...

Hemmm......... I do believe girls do cheats too. (this is kinda funny, because my suite mate has been cheating on her bf for like the entire semester, kinda sad because I think the bf cheats on her too. How I know, because they have fights every other days, they are loud when they yell at each other,  but the ironic thing is that they are planing to get married!) <-- common example of college student's love life from what i seen & heard.

ANYWAY, the Point I am trying to make is that GUYS cheats on GIRL MORE, and I AM 99.99% sure if the girl really loves the guy, she will definitely for sure will not cheat on him. TRUST ME on this, because once a girl is in love, all they can think about is the person they love. & If that girl does cheat with guy 2, then I am 100% sure that she loves herself more than she love that guy
AS for guys, they are controlled by their *ICK and HORMONES, even if they really love their significant one already, they will still CHEATS, because they can't control their animal urges!
You believe me??? WANNA BET!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 12:03:21 |Display all floors
i mean you don't believe me? wanna bet???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 12:44:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-3-29 22:54

call me a chocolate predator and sugar molester, oh and physics hater :) *is biting off a chocolate*

SuperK, I like your writing style.  It's so vivid and colorful.

Daotan, please change your signature before it misleads someone.  Girls most definitely CAN transmit HIV to guys.  The risk of female to male transmission is somewhat less than for male to female.  See information from the CDC about HIV transmission at http://www.thebody.com/cdc/faq/transmissionFAQ.html
You need to use a condom to protect both yourself and your partner.

It seems that this thread turned in to one about cheating.  Both men and women cheat too much , but I will admit that a somewhat higher percentage of men do.

Those two students who are cheating on each other but still planning to marry sure don't have a very solid foundation to build a happy marriage on.
A cynic is a dissapointed idealist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 12:58:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diogenes at 2007-3-30 12:44

SuperK, I like your writing style.  It's so vivid and colorful.

Daotan, please change your signature before it misleads someone.  Girls most definitely CAN transmit HIV to guys.  The risk  ...

NOW we are talking, see DAOTAN, your GENDER agree with me (*cheers for all female*), sorry i like to argue for fun just to my point across sometimes.
YEAH, my sluty suite mate and her male whore is still planing to get married (excuse my name calling, i am just being HONEST, hey truth hurts, okay) , I don't see any point of them getting married, do you? Because why bother going through the papers now and later the divorce paper (well, the lawyer took care of it, but still....) I think they are doing it for their image, because to their friends and family, they are the most happiest and *sarcastically* MOST FAITHFUL  couple ever alive (in my suite's opinion, yes, she's very arrogant, because her daddy is a rich dude).  

As for DAOTAN's signature, i agree to what diogenes said, however, i don't think you should change it, because it's kinda cool. BESIDES it's MEN who started the HIV stuff anyway, so it's the men's fault again.
hehehe... and I can't believe DIOGENES go as far as to post a web page for others to define!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 17:35:24 |Display all floors
i like good women but i am not a les

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 17:51:36 |Display all floors
ANYWAY, the Point I am trying to make is that GIRLS cheats on GUYS MORE, and I AM 99.99% sure if the guy really loves the girl, he will definitely for sure will not cheat on her. TRUST ME on this, because once a guy is in love, all they can think about is the person they love. & If that guy does cheat with girl 2, then I am 100% sure that he loves himself more than he love that girl
AS for girls, they are controlled by their FEMALE HORMONES, even if they really love their significant one already, they will still CHEATS, because they can't control their animal urges!
You believe me??? WANNA BET!
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.