Author: zzwsdrz

what kind of woman do you love most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-30 08:04:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-3-30 07:47
i wouldnt say "usually men are the unfaithful one" i bet there are as many girls as the guys when it comes down to being unfaithful. yes, i am saying this becuz i am a guy and i would lik ...

NO, they are not!
We girls are so faithful once we fall in love, you know that???
However, guys..... they are another thing, even if they said or act like they love you, well... when they see another pair or nice long leg walk by and give them a wink, well... there goes the so faith lover!
okay, 99.9999999999% guys can sleep with other WOMEN beside their girlfriend or wife without consciousness (even though they really love their significant one),
however it's definitely different for a girl, if the girl fall for you the chance of them cheat is the other 0.0000000001%, you know??? (if she did cheat on you, then obviously she love herself more)
These are all truth, because guys act by their animal instinct and their stupid MALE HORMONE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 08:14:38 |Display all floors
WHY do you men keep asking for a considerate girl???
What's that suppose to mean???
When you cheat, we should act like it's nothing?
When you and your buddy destroy the living with your so call football game day, girls not allowed, only serve the purpose of as a maid to bring out sneaks and beers? To clean after all the mass after they your buddy leaves?
Hemmm... are these the consideration you men are asking??? Well, i guess we will have to see what we can get in return??? (Oh please, don't tell me great sex, otherwise i will vomit in your face, okie)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 10:44:14 |Display all floors
I guess biologically speaking(haha....=P) men are unfaithful in their gene and this is a good excuse, women could be unfaithful and it starts with their hearts. :)

I...can't resist to certain kind of girls! err... what can I do....x口x

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 10:54:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-3-30 10:44
I guess biologically speaking(haha....=P) men are unfaithful in their gene and this is a good excuse, women could be unfaithful and it starts with their hearts. :)

I...can't resist to certain ki ...

Hemmmmmm.............. there's always one last option. hahahahaha..... CUT it off.... (hahahaha...just kidding.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 11:05:54 |Display all floors
castrate..! eek....we might have the same wavelength in our mind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 11:22:45 |Display all floors
wavelength??? It's funny you are using that word right now, because I am currently taking a Physics class, and we frequently use that word in context with frequency and speed of light! (well, i mean they are together to do calculations.... ahhhh..... i don't know what i am saying, i think i am on chocolate high right now, ahhhhhhhhh... too much sugar........)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 11:46:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bubbletea at 3/29/07 19:04

NO, they are not!
We girls are so faithful once we fall in love, you know that???
However, guys..... they are another thing, even if they said or act like they love you, well... when they s ...

you would be surprise at the % of girls that cheats... gender doesnt really play a major role when it comes down to cheating... maybe in china, guys cheat more than the girls... but from what i observe, i'd say girls and guys cheat about the same...
and 99.999999%? i think you are exaggerating just by a bit... guys cheat without conscience?? i can say the same thing about girls... not all the guys or 99.999999% are bad people...
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.