Author: zzwsdrz

what kind of woman do you love most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-31 17:30:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bubbletea at 2007-3-31 02:58

*EVIL SMILE* YEAH.... I would love to see a man carry a giant fat bellies, because he's pregnant!  *Fall of the chair laughing )

I hope I live to see that day, i will be for sure  ...

Hehe.. no need for camera There is already movie about this   http://imdb.com/title/tt0110216/
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 17:39:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kossutin at 2007-3-31 17:30

Hehe.. no need for camera There is already movie about this   http://imdb.com/title/tt0110216/

Hey, you are RIGHT! Now i remember! thanks!
I did seen clips of that movie like way way back, oh god that movie was quit old, i think!
Anyway, nice chatting with u guys,but i am very tire now, so i am off to my sweet dream!
so later guys...........
without WOMEN, there wouldn't be ANY men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 18:23:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2007-3-31 05:49

I have read about such a sentence:"If he tells the truth, that's because he's certain that he would be exposed sooner or later." It's true at least for some people......

Hehe.. I don't know is it wise to tell about cheating to your partner.  It could be honorable and brave to tell about it but certainly it's not wise. I don't know could I trust to my partner anymore if she tell me she have cheat me. I guess I don't wanna ever hear about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 20:47:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bubbletea at 2007-3-31 10:54

i am an insomniac (I need to make myself very tire in order to fall asleep, otherwise i will toss and turn , so no point of going to bed )
stress out students = major insomniac
as for the food part, it's like 4 in the morning here, if i eat now (I will probably end up having stomaches after i fall asleep)

Oh.. another insomniac here. Welcome to the club dear. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 22:00:20 |Display all floors
sexy women
lovemaking is the only  solution  between lovers who cannot express their love in  words.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.