Views: 2583|Replies: 5

帮忙翻译一句话 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-24 12:31:39 |Display all floors
我是单亲家庭,和母亲一起生活了10年,母亲是我生命中最重要的人,所以生活中每当我需要做出重大抉择的时候都会先和母亲商量,而事实证明大多数时候母亲做出的决定都是对的。

谢谢~:)

[ Last edited by upstream at 2007-3-24 12:38 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 13:00:00 |Display all floors

I am from a single family?

I am from a divorced family, I been with my mother for 10 years, so my mom is the most important person in my life, everytime I got something important to decide, I discuss it with my mother, and almost all the time what my mother told me was right.

Just try.
Thanks.
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 13:17:50 |Display all floors
谢谢楼上的朋友,还有朋友翻译下么?

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2007-3-24 13:24:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 13:26:50 |Display all floors
I grow up in a single parent family, through thick and thin all along with Mom for more than a decade, so Mom plays a very important role in my life. Whenever I am at the crucial moment for a decision, I shall turn to Mon for a consultation. As it turns out, the decisions made by Mom are right and no mistake in most cases.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 13:34:46 |Display all floors
我是单亲家庭,和母亲一起生活了10年,母亲是我生命中最重要的人,所以生活中每当我需要做出重大抉择的时候都会先和母亲商量,而事实证明大多数时候母亲做出的决定都是对的。

I am from a single-parent family, and have been lived with my mother for 10 years later. My mother is one of the most important poeple in my life. When I will face the very important choises, I talk with my mother first. All evidence has been proivied that all advises form my mother is always right.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.