Author: xilaren

how [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-29 00:53:15 |Display all floors
I love a girl who don't love me ,and she just treats me as a good friends and colleague .in the mean while  a  girl loves me ,but i don't love her who i treat as my sister . T his  is love ,which make us crazy !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 17:45:39 |Display all floors
Only time can tell! It is really hard to konw a person's heart, even your own heart!
Learn to be independent!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 13:01:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-24 08:31

REALLY GREAT COMMENT

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 13:39:12 |Display all floors
I think most people are honest, and when they say they love you they at least THINK they do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 14:09:19 |Display all floors
Some there are that say that you can tell you're in love when you no longer have to worry about the other person being offended by your natural body functions...the same natural body functions they, and everyone else has, but which so many people turn their noses up when anyone but "they" are subject to those natural body functions.

So, if your opposite number is not offended, and if you are not embarrassed, that is a good indication that love is part of the equation anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 14:14:59 |Display all floors
But sometimes your partner can blow hot AND cold he he.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 15:15:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gobobo at 2007-3-30 14:14
But sometimes your partner can blow hot AND cold he he.

YEAH ,obviously,I AM a victim .One time one of my friends tells me that she ,a friend of mine  is a good girl ,and she have so many advantages. SO ,maybe because of  the craziness ,i begin to chase the chick(the girl) .though we all know she has a BF already ,my friends still inspire me to pursing her .but most of all ,the girl is a good ,persistent girl .SO i don't wanna say anymore .The fact is the fact

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.