Author: irishinuk

MOD: Iran seizes 15 Royal Navy personnel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-26 08:17:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-3-25 05:30

And how many of these are Iranian diplomats?

The US embassy hostages were subject to Diplomatic immunity by international convention. This was breached by the Iranian authorities.

Yes this  ...

You thick racist neanderthal thug! Those British soldiers were there on purpose to cause trouble and you and your racist pals know it. If you don't you are damn thick.

This is just another step in provoking the Iranians. The Iranians should lock them up and throw away the key!
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 08:20:55 |Display all floors
"Those British soldiers were there on purpose to cause trouble and you and your racist pals know it. If you don't you are damn thick."

Gee, Chang, you seem very familiar with the HMS Cornwall's secret mission that the rest of us have apparently been left in the dark about. Do you have contacts in the MOD perhaps?

Now, until I recieved this confidential information from the insider Chang here, I was almost thinking that we should wait for the MOD to complete an investigation on the matter, and for the Iranians to present their case before passing judgement.

But now that we have someone on the inside (Chang), there's hardly any need for us to wait, is there?

[ Last edited by irishinuk at 2007-3-26 08:24 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 08:24:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mencius at 2007-3-25 05:55

The Iranians claim a lot of things these days - it doesn't mean they're credible. Even China thinks their claims to researching nuclear tech for peaceful means is crap (otherwise they wouldn't  ...

The British are once again up to their evil mischeif!

Those thugs are just following their masters from Washington in upping the ante and causing trouble!

The Iranians should say that anyone that ventures into their territory "accidentally" will be "accidentally" blown to smithereens! That will teach the buggers to mess with other nation's sovereignty! Don't wait to capture them just blast them to kingdom come. I bet that will help them get their coordinates right next time.

Do you know, every country on this planet (except UK, US, Australia) will cheer the Iranians on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 08:30:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by irishinuk at 2007-3-26 08:20
"Those British soldiers were there on purpose to cause trouble and you and your racist pals know it. If you don't you are damn thick."

Gee, Chang, you seem very familiar with the HMS C ...

Irish Joker:

Answer me this clear question: If someone infringe your @ss by an inch would you class it as an infringement?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 08:33:08 |Display all floors
I'm not sure where you're going with this disturbing train of thought (infringe my @ss in what way?!) but I will humour your seemingly hypothetical question by answering in the affirmative. What is your point?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 08:48:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-3-26 05:36
Now we have an Irish-Pomme tag team as well ! Goody gumdrops .

Read my lips fellas. " An infringement is an infringement is an infrigement ". It is cute and cuddly to say that I am jus ...

Not even waiting to hear the full story, these racists are quick to jump to the defence of their sailors!

Since these sailors were in Iranian waters this is an act of war!

This is a ploy of the mass murdering governments of the Anglo-Americans. Given Dubya Bush's penchant for lying and playing Wag the Dog, just maybe this is a set up. I put NOTHING past these lying globalist/neocons who are a bunch of highly irrational, agenda-driven jerks. Don't assume you are dealing with rational people who don't have agendas beyond many peoples comprehension.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 08:51:28 |Display all floors
"Not even waiting to hear the full story, these racists are quick to jump to the defence of their sailors! "

You are the one who is rushing to conclusions. I am waiting for a more thorough response from both HM Government and Iran before making an assessment of the situation.

"Since these sailors were in Iranian waters..."

As of yet, it is the word of the Royal Navy against the Revolutionary Guard. We have recieved no independent confirmation of the vessel's location at the time of the capture.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.