Author: xilaren

go for someone who makes you smile [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-23 17:18:41 |Display all floors
smile makes people young and health. so always find some guy who can makes your crack a smile to keep good moods and good heath.
    but if you always smile even if there are something bad or sad, others will think you are  crazy or unnormal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 18:39:16 |Display all floors

I know you

Originally posted by heyjessie at 2007-3-23 17:18
smile makes people young and health. so always find some guy who can makes your crack a smile to keep good moods and good heath.
    but if you always smile even if there are something bad or sad, ...

You have a face with a shining smile.Have you got the one to make you smile?he he
Give me some Iam not smiling enough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 18:47:22 |Display all floors
but it's hard to find one person in my life who can make me laugh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 19:18:20 |Display all floors
we do need someone to bring us smile,and these happiness can nourish our soul and let us get rid of the burdon upon us,we all need to relax from the woks and study which lack of the substitute.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-3-23 22:20:17 |Display all floors
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 22:50:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-23 07:03
Don't go for looks.They may deceive you.Don't go for wealth.It may fade one day.Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.Find the one who make ...

How the good looks will deceive us if the beauty owns the gold-heart.How the wealth will fade if the person who owns the wealth try his/her best to maintain or even double the previous wealth.Then,how about to go for the perfect person who not only has the good looks and the wealth,also endeavor to make you smile frequently?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-3-23 22:57:10 |Display all floors

you are demanding too much

Originally posted by caixilei1215 at 2007-3-23 22:50

How the good looks will deceive us if the beauty owns the gold-heart.How the wealth will fade if the person who owns the wealth try his/her best to maintain or even double the previous wealth.T ...

I mean just look for a person who loves you and you love him.Then he will smile with pleasure because you love him and you will also feel the same.
Beauty and wealth plus a golden heart?Do you know anybody who can have all these traits?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.