Author: sexlion

Do you dare to spend tomorrow's money? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-5 17:12:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-4-5 15:51


hehe...

which hint that you are living nearby "zhong huan"? and you are a rich man...

I spend only 1 minutes to go to work...for I living in corporation dorm...

o ...


& do remember to buy giant pampers when in the trians as i heard the toilets are too crowded & journey too long!!!:lol
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-5 17:14:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-4-5 15:51


hehe...

which hint that you are living nearby "zhong huan"? and you are a rich man...

I spend only 1 minutes to go to work...for I living in corporation dorm...

o ...



Maybe you can ask for Nina Wang's apartment

as she is so rich & passed away in today's news!!!:lol

You know she likes men..........as the story goes......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-6 08:54:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-4-5 17:14



Maybe you can ask for Nina Wang's apartment

as she is so rich & passed away in today's news!!!

You know she likes men..........as the story goes......


hehe...

Nina wang? who?

anything else, I know all the person live in "zhong huan" dare to spend tomorrow money's more...

then they have much of money...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-6 10:24:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-4-6 08:54


hehe...

Nina wang? who?

anything else, I know all the person live in "zhong huan" dare to spend tomorrow money's more...

then they have much of money...



Wife of Hong Kong Chinachem property company.

it is in the news, also in Chinadaily, front news.

You must read about her quircky stuffs!!!

She left behind ~USD4.2 billions
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-6 10:27:55 |Display all floors
hello.HK!
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-7 08:58:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-4-6 10:24



Wife of Hong Kong Chinachem property company.

it is in the news, also in Chinadaily, front news.

You must read about her quircky stuffs!!!

She left behind ~USD4.2 billions


hehe...

She left behind ~USD4.2 billions

too much...

if you have , then you have not only for tomorrow's money...
even for next life...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.