Author: sexlion

Do you dare to spend tomorrow's money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-29 14:10:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-3-29 13:08

u means comes into the right pocket

& goes out with the left pocket!!!

hehe...yes...

just as that...

in management, we call it" input " and "output"...

I also said that it's suffer to save money, and it's happy to spend money...

if you input >output in lifetime...you can follow buffet to donate them, better for me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 14:11:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manchestergl at 2007-3-29 14:04
I thank that personal ability is important than money !!!

hehe...yes

but most time...people use money to scale your personal ability...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 17:19:06 |Display all floors

I guess Chinese people save more than westerners

When I was in Sydney last year, I lived with an good-hearted lady. She was 60 years old, but she still had a 15-year debt to pay for her apartment, so she told me she could not retire. I can not imagine a life like that.
therefore, I guess most Chinese people still do not dare to spend too much of their future money, partly because of our tradional thinking, and party due to our unsecured social system. We are afraid of illness and poor life after we retire....how sad...
Well, I think sometimes, it may be not bad to spend tomorrow's money if it is a good investment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 19:47:56 |Display all floors
Most people dare not spend future money because they don't have enough sense of security...
The health care, the house for living and all those great pressure brought by bankcrupcy....Ordinary people just can stand for such huge pressure...
Generally speaking, one should have a commensurate consumption mode to his income, when one is rich enough of course one can have more provocative purchases...and tomorrow money? yeah, i think rich people barely save much of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 08:47:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mary_zhang at 2007-3-29 17:19
When I was in Sydney last year, I lived with an good-hearted lady. She was 60 years old, but she still had a 15-year debt to pay for her apartment, so she told me she could not retire. I can not im ...

hehe...

it's the real version for below story:

a western bank need to return the house loan from 25 to 60 years old...she live herself house for 35 years...

a chinese women save money from 25 to 60 years old...and she is just live in herself house...

that the chinese and western's difference...

that all...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 19:36:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-29 14:10

hehe...yes...

just as that...

in management, we call it" input " and "output"...

I also said that it's suffer to save money, and it's happy to spend money...

if  ...

when comes to pockets, we always says must be in the correct pockets!!!

now switching left to right.

btw, correct means in the bank pockets.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 10:06:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jeffconno at 2007-3-29 19:47
Most people dare not spend future money because they don't have enough sense of security...
The health care, the house for living and all those great pressure brought by bankcrupcy....Ordinary peo ...

hehe...

you said the reason why so many people dare not spend tomorrow's money is right...for we are afraid for this and that...living tuition, house loan, kid-education tuition, unemployment , ect...

but as rich person...not all them are bighearted for spending money...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.