hehe...

too many...

do you wanna I present one card for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 18:42:15 |Display all floors

I know her better than you

Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-23 09:49

hehe...thanks...

a good and useful experience for us...and I admired for you...

you know , chinese has a folksay: "you jian yu she yi, you she ru jian nan"----it's easy from s ...

I am the first ,you come second   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 14:22:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2007-3-22 16:42
it is a bad habit to buy luxury goods by their credits. it is easy to trap the circle in working for money.

hehe...alex

yes...I am often invited for have those cards...and I am often to refuse for them...

you know, their accrual is so higher...

I heard somebody need to have one card to pay for other cards...and you know the result is so tragic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-25 21:37:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-3-22 17:54

the banks always loves one to spent tomorrow's money!!!

if u know it is a good investment, why not when now u hv nothing???

this is a rag to riches statement who made it.

hehe...yes

I heard somebody borrow more money for banks..

and that banks are afraid him is bankrupt...

so they have to borrow more and more for him...

it's a good methods...how about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-25 22:29:33 |Display all floors
For most chinese people before the implementing of the policy of reform and openning,spending the money of future wasn't wise because of the traditional emotion that went for stability,not adventure,as a result,the boom of economy never turn up before.Instead,after the policy of reform and openning,we learnt to spend money of future,and benefited from this adventure but colorful life.For example,we moved into the new houses even at the moment that we couldn't afford for them,and unlike our previous generation who lived in narrow "shelter" for almost
their whole lifes,then,when they could afford the luxurious expence for buying convenient houses they aspired for lopng time,they also
approached the age of going to die.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-25 23:34:09 |Display all floors
It is not a "good" practice to spend the money you don't have. I really don't see any problem spending the money that you already have in your pocket. How much you want to spend and how you want to spend your own money? Well I guess that is not really my business.

Credit card is a convenient way to complete a business transaction...again, spending money you don't have through credit card is not a "healthy" life style...I don't see any problem using credit card to spend the money that you already have in your pocket.

It is not a crime to spend your future money...many people in fact do that  in (willingly or unwillingly) supporting the ever expanding economy...even though it is not a crime, it is not wise for the economy to be maintained by massive debts. It would end up costing everything more to have and many people's lives got ruined by high interest rate from their hugh debts.

My motto of today is " Save as much as you can, and spend (saved money) as much as (your own decision) you can...you can't take it to your grave".:)

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2007-3-25 11:36 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 09:04:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-3-25 23:34
It is not a "good" practice to spend the money you don't have. I really don't see any problem spending the money that you already have in your pocket. How much you want to spend and how y ...

hehe...bird...

yes..maybe it's so usual for western countries...to spend the tomorrow money..

most time, it's for the western and chinese concept...

on the other hand, why many of people dare not to spend tomorrow money till now...for the society guarantee system is not so good...although chinese economics is so good those years...most of people are afraid for unemployee or reduce the earning...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.