Views: 8341|Replies: 61

Do you dare to spend tomorrow's money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-22 16:13:15 |Display all floors
a good quality life including some basic requirement, such as a big apartment, a car, several digital products...ect.,

but all of us know it's so difficult that have so much money in a short time...you know, for most of people, one house can spend all money for a life...

it's so happy that we can choose divided payment...and including real estate, car and now can even for PC, and mobile...many people think it's good...

but why there are so much saving in china?...for so many people dare not to spend the tomorrow 's money...they know , once you choose that way, which means you need to pay more accrual every months...you will employee for two company, one for your corporation, another for bank...you will be house slave , or car slave...

and I heard a guy buying a BMW when he graduated for 3 years...but he saled that BMW for only 6 months...you know why, he can not afford to pay it every months...and I also heard most of people face for a embarrassed  condition that their house will take back by banks...

dear friends...do you dare to spend your tomorrow money...or you have better idea...please share..thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 16:42:16 |Display all floors
it is a bad habit to buy luxury goods by their credits. it is easy to trap the circle in working for money.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-3-22 17:24:03 |Display all floors

I will tell you what I did

Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-22 16:13
a good quality life including some basic requirement, such as a big apartment, a car, several digital products...ect.,

but all of us know it's so difficult that have so much money in a short tim ...

When I started working I earned much money in the very beginning.Because my family was really poor and I had nothing on my own I was stingy for ten years .This means that I did not go on holidays for more than one week ,I did not go abroad ,I did not take taxi to go somewhere ,I pressed myself a lot.
My only dream was to create some property especially land and buildings.
Then I put a limit on them.I told myself these are enough for me and my children.
After that period I started enjoying extravagances.To be honest they are not extravagances for me.
They are desires and needs which I want to cover.
Why have we been born?Just to live in misery?I can not accept that for myself.I was born to work hard ,earn money ,making dreams ,working hard for them so I will be useful to  my children ,be able to help my friends ,people who did not have the courage to fight in life so they are miserable.When I give to people makes me be human.
This is life for me.
These days I do not spend as much as I did in the past.I need the money to establish a good business channel with my chinese friend.I have been in moderation again until I achieve my dream
I do not know how long this moderation is going to last.I do not care  because I hope one day to be able to become extravagant again.
My advice is this.When you are in your first steps of making money,save it as much as you can.Be careful not to become stingy for ever.
Later on allow yourself some extravagances and some expenses.

You see I have no problem to live in moderation for a long period if I have a target.I am really adaptable.I can live with much I can also live with nothing.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 17:54:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-22 16:13

but all of us know it's so difficult that have so much money in a short tim ...

the banks always loves one to spent tomorrow's money!!!

if u know it is a good investment, why not when now u hv nothing???

this is a rag to riches statement who made it.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 19:35:29 |Display all floors

i agree with you!

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-22 17:24

When I started working I earned much money in the very beginning.Because my family was really poor and I had nothing on my own I was stingy for ten years .This means that I did not go on holidays ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 09:49:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-22 17:24

When I started working I earned much money in the very beginning.Because my family was really poor and I had nothing on my own I was stingy for ten years .This means that I did not go on holidays ...

hehe...thanks...

a good and useful experience for us...and I admired for you...

you know , chinese has a folksay: "you jian yu she yi, you she ru jian nan"----it's easy from simplicity to extravagance, and it's difficult from extravagance to simplicity"...

do you wanna establish the business for chinese? if yes, dont forget me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 15:56:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-23 09:49

hehe...thanks...

a good and useful experience for us...and I admired for you...

you know , chinese has a folksay: "you jian yu she yi, you she ru jian nan"----it's easy from s ...

do u know credit cards???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.