Author: sharon6325

So much missed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-3 23:04:44 |Display all floors

my thinking

I wish you'll have a good result  at last.Although you have a far distance  with each other but  you have a go beod emotion foundation which was built  in the college life that is very rare for you.This feeling shoule be cherished for each other.
In my  third year of my college I met my  pre-GF ,a very goodness and prettiness girl.we go to the park,go shopping,saw film and studay together every weekend.Gradually we have a good feeling eachother.Naturally she became my GF.we have a good period for about one year.At that time she loves me more than herself,she would worried about me before she did all the things.But iI am very infantility that time and had a wrong understand about emotion.Afterward I become worse and worse which made her often weeping espically in I prepareing for my  entrance of  graduate examination.In that period ,I have a bad temper towards her,
on the contrary,she supported me ,understood me and to look after me every weekend no matter what I did for her.She never give up her confidence for me which support her is that everything  will be ok after finish the exam.The next year I am successed to be  a graduate student,however,to make her lose that I didn't change as same as before.Everytime she remind me to cherish her but I just a smile which I didn't put it in my heat.This period went on about a half-year.At last she lose confidence for me and said to me that I made her heart  break up.The last time I met her was in her school ,we sat in the gardon and we conscious  that this may be the last time we could like this .She told me that her grandma was died who loves her very much. She said to me that she will considet our relationship newly if I don't want to leave her,but I told to her that as you known that I wouldn't say that words.Now ,we took apart.Untill now,I don't understand my behavor in that period and I don't know why I treat her like that yet.I am very regret for what I did towards her and I missed a good girl. I want to say sorry to her although it is useless to her now .I wish her could have a good life and happy everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 17:07:55 |Display all floors
what would you want to tell us?And what we can do to help you?
are you just showing off your english or your decent job and ambition in shenzhen?
i don't know what i should say to you!just learn to study english well and cherish your  current love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 17:09:22 |Display all floors
are you just showing off your english or your decent job and ambition in shenzhen?
i don't know what i should say to you!just learn to study english well and cherish your  current love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 10:56:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ybtlover at 2007-4-10 17:09
i don't know what i should say to you!just learn  ...

I think there is nothing special in my words,and i don't think my english is much good.It's a pity that i have no decent jobs here,just an assistant.Yes,i have ambitions,but there's no ground for its growing.

I come here in this forum for many days,but just see and learn from it.someday ithe idea that i can write something here came to my head,so i wrote something.

I was not so much sure about my love then,so maybe a little pessimistic,but now i feel a little better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 21:09:15 |Display all floors
so pity,you can't together with you Bf,wish you every thing OK and happy,
if possible,maybe we can make friends,my msn:hyjbbs@hotmail.com and my qq:657204410,i am in ningbo city,zhejiang province.welcome every one add me !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 11:14:48 |Display all floors
i am sorry i can't agree what you said.
you are a woman who isn't worth your bf loving,
it is sure that someone has shown his liking or love for you,otherwise you couldn't say that you wouldn't feel bad if your bf leave you!
maybe you are sure you can find a new bf because of your strengths.
i always scorn sb like you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 08:09:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ybtlover at 2007-4-12 11:14
i am sorry i can't agree what you said.
you are a woman who isn't worth your bf loving,
it is sure that someone has shown his liking or love for you,otherwise you couldn't say that you wouldn't  ...

I'm not worth my boyfriend loving?I think you are joking with me, or you just a tiresome guy who likes to persiflage otheres for fun.

There is not any one who has shown his adoration to me, in fact. But if my boyfriend discards me, i still have the confidence to look for another one, but i will never be happy any more.

It's a piy that my English is not very fluent, so i can't express myself  clearly.

However, i will go back for my hometown Wuhan to see my boyfriend in Labor's Day.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.