Author: sharon6325

So much missed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-29 08:27:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johncao at 2007-3-28 22:49
Do you really believe true love.I do not think so.Distance is the biggest problem and also the only factor to
prevent you from staying together.Because the situation you confront now is what i me ...

Your kindly reminder just like cooling water pours badly on me,yes,in this period of separation,i always fear severely about our sentiment.

Recently i frequently have the same dream that my boyfriend is about to leaving me.I feel so sad in my helpless dreams,i have no idea about myself and even tears.

However,i must carry on my life and my work.There is not much time for me to  taste the feelings of sadness.

I am apt to believe in my boyfriend and our four-years Innigkeit.

But if there is sth. unhappy  going to happend,i will also try my best to accept it.And if my boyfriend's final choice is not me,i will still express good wishes for him in tears.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 21:16:40 |Display all floors
I am really sorry to hurt  you.But what i said just what i thought.You also doubt if you can persist in going together in future,Because I think you would not have nightmare if you believe four years innigkeit.Frankly speaking,I can not see your bright future and I really hope you can pay all attention to your job which will detract
your sadness.
Yes,I think you are a gentle girl if you can give your best wishes when he betray you.However,I hope you
can hold  back your tears and bury this sentiment in a hole.you know,It was just a process in your life.And I believe you will become more mature if you lose you BF final.
I hope you can creat the miracle though i do not have enough confidence.And I would like to talk with you
by QQ(435024781).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 08:04:00 |Display all floors

Reply for johncao

Thanks for ur kindly reply.
it's  a pity that i can't use QQ in my company,but just using skype to replace it.
my skype number:sharon6325.
Wanna make more friends here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 09:13:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sharon6325 at 2007-3-28 10:18
So which word can i use to replace it?i need ur suggestion.

the real word sounds much better, when poeple use bf i ask what the hell they are talking about,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 15:21:55 |Display all floors

the same situation with you

Oh, deal. You are my bosom friend.
I faced the same problem with you. How coincident, we come from the same city Wuhan and work the same city- Shenzhen. Now we meet the same problem.
My boy friend studied in Beijing, now he graduated and worked in that city.
Long long ago, I believe "Absence makes the heart grow fonder", but now I couldn't be sure. The world changed so fast and sometimes we couldn't control the situation and our sentiment.
I really don't know what I should do. The biggest problem is that I can't confident  I can find a better work in Beijing, Most of my friends persuade me leave for Beijing to find a new job. But I couldn't make a decision by now.
One of my best friend tell me the reason I couldn't make a decision is that I don't love him enough.If she was me, she must be get together with her boy friend. Sometimes I think may be I shouldn't consider so much, as long as we try our best to do every thing, we can overcome any difficult.
If you were me, what will you do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 17:40:02 |Display all floors

best wishes

Distance,the biggest program for loved people,i don't believe that"distance produce beauty",so i persuaded my boy friend to come with me,  i had tried hard for a year ,now we get together and have a happy life,so come on,i believe you could overcome difficult and have a nice future!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 20:17:35 |Display all floors
i just borked up with my fiance.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.