Author: sharon6325

So much missed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-28 10:18:28 |Display all floors

nesher

So which word can i use to replace it?i need ur suggestion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 11:45:28 |Display all floors
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Presence makes the heart grow ..?

Separation tests real love.

Finish the education, and then get back together; meanwhile, sms, email, voip and youtube break the distance.

On lonely days, make more friends. It doesn't matter in the end/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 14:11:14 |Display all floors
do you really love you boyfriend and vice versa? if your answer is yes, it is very easy to solve this problem,the big problem now trouble you is your job,dont worry,it is just temporary for you . you have worked in shengzhen  for many years that bring so many experiences ,and your english is'n so bad,so it is not difficult for you to find a job , trust you and trust your bf.you will have a wonderful future

PS: it is just my own opinion and not held any accountable for it (lol,it is a kidding)

[ Last edited by sophiamailql at 2007-3-28 02:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 16:20:45 |Display all floors

thanks

Originally posted by sophiamailql at 2007-3-28 14:11
do you really love you boyfriend and vice versa? if your answer is yes, it is very easy to solve this problem,the big problem now trouble you is your job,dont worry,it is just temporary for you . y ...

For one thing i will answer your first question,yes,i really love my boyfriend.

Many times i wanna go back to stay with him together when i feel very sad here.But each time when i have this notion,he will try his best to persuad me to be on second thoughts.

I know i love him,but love is not the only thing in my life.I think self-fulfillment is more important to me even than love.So i have to quit the thought of going back.

Yes,just as markwu:) says,"Absence makes the heart grow fonder","Separation tests real love".and  i can do many things  to decrease my missing.

In fact,i have many new friends in shenzhen now,and here on the CD.forum,i also take all you guys as my friends.thanks for your kind replies.I will cherish them in my heart forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 17:02:34 |Display all floors
distance tests true love. i fear loneliness very much. my boyfriend now husband asked me to be with him in his city, i then chose to study in his city and now we happily get married :)
wish you two all the best!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 19:24:28 |Display all floors
Separation tests real love.And Remember Separation also can dilut love.

distance tests true love. i fear loneliness very much. my boyfriend now husband asked me to be with him in his city, i then chose to study in his city and now we happily get married

See, here's a real case.U chose life or life choses U.Sometimes woman can be Initiative,too.
Dans un pays sans humour,la vie est insupportable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 22:49:23 |Display all floors
Do you really believe true love.I do not think so.Distance is the biggest problem and also the only factor to
prevent you from staying together.Because the situation you confront now is what i met ever.I hope you are not be sanguine,maybe it will hurt  you deeply.
In addition,I think your English is wonderful,I should learn from you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.