Views: 14975|Replies: 42

So much missed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-22 15:00:52 |Display all floors
I have been working here in shenzhen city for about six months. And my boyfriend is studying  in Huazhong University of Science and Technology in Wuhan city now.
We have fallen in love with each other for almost four years.

I will never forget the first day i saw him.That's also the first day i entered my college-Hubei University.That day i saw a boy who is fair-curled and eccentric-looked sitting alone in the last row of the huge multimedia classroom.I never imagine this larruping guy will turn into my boyfriend , and the only man i care about for my spare life.

When he took my hand into his on the beach of the Sandlake, which was happened in a cool and grassless season, i felt so much quivery in my bottom heart at that time.
I was sure that he had not only taken my hand into his hands, but also taken my whole heart into his body.

I loved him, not because we could laugh together, do shopping together, or go junketing together.
I loved him, just for the reasons that we could study together to conquer the shortcomings, could survive hard to overcome all the difficulties on the road of our maturation.

Then four years later, we have finished our college life, and we got into the habit of living together. We decided to get married after the graduation from university.
I was very happy those days. We planned to develop in Shenzhen after our marriage.
Oh,marriage! What a exciting word! While i heard this word from my boyfriend's mouth, i was sitting in a slap-bang shop eating the special local product -the famous Wuhan reganmian. I was mixing the sesame catsup then, and i felt that the reeky aroma would take me to the paradise...

But something happened teared up my dreams later,my boyfriend passed the postgraduated exams, and he must go to the Huazhong University of Science and Technology to continue his study. So we couldn't be married that time.
Huazhong University of Science and Technology is very famous in Wuhan city, so all our friends congratulated on us. But they didn't know how complicated in my heart. I felt  joyful for my boyfriend certainly, however there was some losing in my heart...

At first, i want to be with my bf in Wuhan city, but i couldn't find a job there-even not a good one. So i had  to leave him and my hometown for this strange city-Shenzhen.I had cried lots of tears here before i found a job.
Now this is my second job here,as an assistant of the General Manager in an electronic company.When i finish my daily work and go to my dormitory, i miss him  very much...

I know distance is the tribulation for our love now, but i will always work had to  improve myself and wait for him here.

[ Last edited by sharon6325 at 2007-4-13 11:57 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 16:19:31 |Display all floors
Oh my god!What a pity!
wish you happy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 16:42:23 |Display all floors

thx

thank u,i will be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 16:45:13 |Display all floors
You're welcome!Everything will be ok!Just keep it up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 17:12:39 |Display all floors
yup,it's my first time to come here,i'm glad that u can understand it and reply to me,thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 21:58:02 |Display all floors
wish you happy forever
postgraduated exams ,a challenging thing ,
i'm doing it ,
also wish myself good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 17:46:57 |Display all floors
Actually,I don't like the word bf.I don't know which pigeon created it.That's pidgin English.
Dans un pays sans humour,la vie est insupportable.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.