Author: xilaren

what makes you happy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-24 09:51:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 21-3-2007 18:11
Happiness is a choice every day.  You can choose to see the good in everything, if you want to.  You can choose to be kind, choose to ignore mean people and bad drivers, choose to make others happy ...

I'm exactly that type of person you discribed. I choose to, or at lease try to, forget the bads things and focus my mind on the good things in life - which are usually free! A simple life happy all is I need

Just don't forget that a "simple life" doesn't necessarily mean a lazy life!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-3-24 09:53:40 |Display all floors

of course I know

Originally posted by obbyto at 2007-3-24 09:51

I'm exactly that type of person you discribed. I choose to, or at lease try to, forget the bads things and focus my mind on the good things in life - which are usually free! A simple life happy ...
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 10:23:02 |Display all floors
A philosopher says happiness is the fullfillment of human intellectual nature.
It is a kind of acheivement among one's nature , one's very actualization. As we
know, every body has it own gift or talent , or in some realm excellent. When we
reach the goal that befitting our nature , we are happy . Just as we get a Master degree, or we make our family rich and presperous , I think , this is only after the Happiness that our nature demands.
   We all know that stealling is no happiness, even we get something we desired,but in our conscience we feel guilty , where is happiness ? Be with our beloved
one,  being rich , being achieved a lot , being successful ... so on and so forth .. We know our nature demands a final or ultimate happiness, that is our nature's fullfillment .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 15:27:01 |Display all floors

happy in such feeling

You may say happy, so easy to get that feeling; also you may say no, happy is such a kind of difficult feeling.
My best friend told me that she came to Cambodia for several days. And she saw the people there are always happy even though they  are not rich. The greedy give people less happy. As a fact that nowadays society provide people lots of  seductive matters. It can make people lost himself easily. So what the most important to get more happiness is that you need to balance you own thoughts. You need to have a nice and right attitude.
Everyone would like to be a happy one. Me too. So, just try. Whatever difficulties you meet, try to smile.

Good luck to everyone, also to myself.
I love tulip.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 15:40:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-22 02:11
Happiness is a choice every day.  You can choose to see the good in everything, if you want to.  You can choose to be kind, choose to ignore mean people and bad drivers, choose to make others happy ...

hehe...

too many things can make me happy...

get a success for a ping-pong match...although it's a friendlyship match...

a delicious foods...although need I pay for it...

a girl laugh for my joking, although she is not my girlfriend...

salary rising a little...although it's even can not afford for a shoes...

too many...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 16:34:33 |Display all floors
healthy,and some of my dreams come true,
and i can study what i want to...
my college life is so so so boring!!

now---happy? no i'm not
            unhappy?not really...

[ Last edited by wendyummy at 2007-3-24 04:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 16:36:26 |Display all floors
by the way,i'm agree with floor21

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.