Author: superkylin

Theme Challenge, for all you creative people! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-21 15:28:13 |Display all floors
Thank you so much freakyqi!  you must be a really great mom. ^^

that stick figure does resemble me a little bit .haahaa
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 16:06:04 |Display all floors
#13 no mira it's great...if I don't drown myself in a kind of emotion I can't draw anything out of it :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 16:07:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-3-21 15:21
Oh pooh! I just painted a depression thing there but I couldn't link to it or save it. I even emailed it to myself but when I viewed it it was blank, gone!

It was a cute sad little depressin ...

now we have the first entry of the first them....good one, freaky....I indeed feel depressed seeing the colours...but when I was browsing ....saw that sad lil guy lying here....he's cute! XDD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 16:20:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-3-21 16:07

now we have the first entry of the first them....good one, freaky....I indeed feel depressed seeing the colours...but when I was browsing ....saw that sad lil guy lying here....he's cute! XDD

I thought it was supposed to be ME lying there?
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 16:22:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-3-21 16:07

Yes, he's kind of cute, maybe we can feel sorry for him and hope he's not depressed for very long. The feeling that goes with that picture for me is that nothing else seems to exist or be part of your world. Just one little person alone on a bed. Nothing or no one else seems to understand or be important. The only one... a tiny nothing.... a grey blob that could easily vanish into the rest of the grey world and its existence would never be missed.

NEXT depression ENTRY!!!!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 16:23:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-3-21 16:20

no...you're a bear....it's someone else....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 16:24:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-3-21 16:20

It's whoever's depressed.

In this case it's you, but if someone else is depressed they can imagine it as themselves. We can share the scrawny little stick body.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.