Views: 2657|Replies: 7

I am back lol [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-3-21 02:37:22 |Display all floors
I have morphed fromYanjiaren into qiwoman lol because i couldn't remember my security question lol..
I have only another two weeks with my Zhang Fu but at least we share good times with the bad.
I have just recorded my first Chinese song it is on my blog..the last post on my blog..
We do this for fun at home with Hubby..He likes fiddling around with the computer..
The song is
ao bao xiang hui..
I HOPE MY FRIEND XILAREN LIKES IT..:)


http://chinagoldendawn.blogspot.com/

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-3-21 02:43:04 |Display all floors

welcome back yanjiaren

Originally posted by qiwoman at 2007-3-21 02:37
I have morphed fromYanjiaren into qiwoman lol because i couldn't remember my security question lol..
I have only another two weeks with my Zhang Fu but at least we share good times with the bad.
...

I hope you will stay here.How is your life in America?Are you happy there?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-3-21 02:45:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-21 02:43

I hope you will stay here.How is your life in America?Are you happy there?


only two weeks left..
I have been so busy as I have discovered the art of blogging lol..I have three blogs now..
one for making money online.., one about my love for China..did you manage to hear the song yet?
and obne directory..
I have been working so hard..
I miss you man!!!
I will send you an email to vrathi..
:)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-3-21 03:33:11 |Display all floors

ok I will be waiting

Originally posted by qiwoman at 2007-3-21 02:45


only two weeks left..
I have been so busy as I have discovered the art of blogging lol..I have three blogs now..
one for making money online.., one about my love for China..did you manage to  ...
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-3-22 01:42:00 |Display all floors

looks like only you want me here lol..hahaha

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-21 03:33



never mind..I am sure there is a place even for this fireball..Oh and My Didi ofcourse lol..

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-3-22 02:15:17 |Display all floors

never mind

Originally posted by qiwoman at 2007-3-22 01:42



never mind..I am sure there is a place even for this fireball..Oh and My Didi ofcourse lol..

People have not found out your talents and value yet.It is a metter of time
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-3-22 15:50:48 |Display all floors

do you remember me?

Originally posted by qiwoman at 2007-3-22 01:42



never mind..I am sure there is a place even for this fireball..Oh and My Didi ofcourse lol..

Happy to see you remember me.Hope to meet you one day in Greece.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.