Author: hantian

母亲,您在天堂还好吗?(原创) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-16 11:11:24 |Display all floors
Very impressed article,plain,easy-understanding is its style.It also touches me deeply.when I read the author's mother
is dying.i'm very sad. I dont want the great mother to leave away. If pepole can live long,that 'be
wonderful.but  impossible.Maybe i'm too naive,actuarlly, I'm still young,if this happens to me , i think It's too hard to accept   
,my heart would be broken!
        These years,i'm busy studying,working,however i dont often telepone home i think i'm not a good daughter.my parents love me too much. they give me everything. but what can I do for them?It seems  i'm so selflish,
always think about myself,but seldomly think about others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 12:03:13 |Display all floors
In the office ,i don't want to cry ,but i don't control myself ,I am missing my mother,because she is waiting a result about physical examination .I beg that she is nothing .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 15:08:31 |Display all floors

moved article

thank you for your so moved article. it brings my grandfather to mind. he was bumped in a trafic accident on festival of lanterns this year. i always dreamed of him smiling while actually heard of by others that he was crying. no one us even meet him the last day and last time. so he mustn't close eyes in death. so i missed him so much. i hope he is also living a happy life in his seventh heavens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 16:21:05 |Display all floors
fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 17:17:49 |Display all floors

thank you for giving us that

After having red your words, i make up my mind to make a telephone call to my mother tonight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 09:55:19 |Display all floors
Perfect!!!
i am in office now, and i am a man!
when i read the article, i can't restrict my tear weeping.Although i always meat with my parents together, i have not taken care much to them, i feel shame ! i decide i will get deep mind with my parents in future!
Mom, i love you ! Dad, i love you too.
Don't worry, i will get more progress in business and let you happy!!!
Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 16:23:47 |Display all floors
So touching an article. It reminds me of the hard time my parents and grandparents had experienced. How sad the Chinese people were at that time. I will save it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.