Author: hantian

母亲,您在天堂还好吗?(原创) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-1 10:44:49 |Display all floors

The great mothers!!!

Dear hantian, thank you so much for your touching story ! I read your article with tears on my face because it remind me my dearest mum who had passed away last winter. You are luckier than me for you had seen your mum's last eyes. When i went to home last 21th December my mum had felled asleep forever, she was in such a young age ,only 53, she was gone too early !Your mum and my mum had a lot of things in common, they are both great mothers !Mother's early gone is the deepest sorrow in my heart , everyday, i miss her so much! I believe you have the same feeling like me , let's suppose that our dearest mums were fell asleep like the sleep of her who is undisturbed even by dreams ,they can have a good relax and enjoy peace in the rest of their life!!! Take care of yourself !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-12 22:40:29 |Display all floors
I feel like some tears.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-13 23:06:54 |Display all floors
i trust it is  ture ,  move story ,  you are good guys

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 09:41:59 |Display all floors
Thank for your good article

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 15:53:16 |Display all floors
i am moved by your articles ,i am almost pipe my eyes
you are a good child as your mother !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 22:03:31 |Display all floors

a moving story

I am moved to tears,but I confused you are male in the forum while you are female in the story

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 10:09:52 |Display all floors

wonderful story, still much room for improvement

A real moving story. Obviously it resonates with many of its readers.

Just I don't agree with househusband's opinion. The author's English to a certain degree stands in the way of her story-telling. Had she put it in Chinese, the effect would be much more powerful. And the use of the word "zion" is especially confusing to me. As someone pointed out above, is the author of Jewish descent?

[ Last edited by beachcabin at 2007-5-16 10:12 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.