Author: voice_cd

Can Buddha guarantee the pass of exams? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-21 17:24:24 |Display all floors
Buddha comes to be an big helper when people are gravely need help. I don't think those people are ridiculous, as a matter of fact, I personally have done this before, in a much more difficult situation, I went to pray for the recovery of one of most important person in my life when he was badly ill. Buddhasim,  i have to say, is the kind of religion with emphasis on harmony and peace, It express a kind of philosophy....Best luck to those prayers!
BTW,  I am not a Buddhist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 17:30:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jeffconno at 2007-3-21 17:24
Buddhasim,  i have to say, is the kind of religion with emphasis on harmony and peace, It express a kind of philosophy....Best luck to those prayers!
BTW,  I am not a Buddhist. ...

That's right, a religion that brings harmony and tolerance toward society is good. No matter how the followers perform.

I'm not a Buddhist etiher, but have favorable view to this peaceful religion.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 09:42:29 |Display all floors

i trust Buddha

i always feel vacant , and don't know how is my future, when i  graduation, i especially panic, i walk to the charming seaside, i usually like there , and then i pray to the Buddha, i beg her to give me a good job, and rich future, and then, i really have a good job, and i satisfice my life now , i feel happy ,and  lucky, so i always trust buddha, i thank her, i hope i can go back to that charming seaside to see her soon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 11:11:22 |Display all floors
short answer yes , long answer , the ability for some one else to control if you pass or fail is completely irelevant , anything that you can use to focus your attention on the task at hand can help , even if it takes the form of a spiritual diety , I believe in ones own ability to get the job done but it takes focus and true determination , some people are easily distracted and cannot focus , if praying to a little fat bald budda get's you to concentrate and focus hard enough then do it more often and you will achieve greatness :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 16:41:24 |Display all floors
I don't think it is a big deal.Since  they have done anything they can do,they finally turn to Buddha for help.Their aciton is understandable.Actually that  is the origin of the religion.What do you expect  despetate people to do? At least they can have hope.It has nothing to do with the agnostic.It is a good way to express their pressure,of course not the best one.I would rather criticize the current education systerm  than them.

[ Last edited by zita_seu at 2007-3-22 04:45 PM ]
California Dreaming on such a winter's day~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 21:04:40 |Display all floors
i think  pray is a way to wxpress what did the people expect,
is a way to diminish the horror of failure.However,too many people to pray in tample,it illustrates that  how serious the competition is ! Chines population is too large !!!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 02:27:24 |Display all floors

Afro Juju

Let's go to africa for real afro juju (Charm) we have it all. Just name it
No matter the nature of ur problem may be. Never u submit urself to fraustration

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.