Author: desperado123

what would happen if U.S. forces pull out right now? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-23 17:53:01 |Display all floors

Believe what you must.

Why don't YOU go and see for yourself , seeing that you think it is all milk and honey and all things nice. I would rather believe the poll done with samples of thousands rather than the power of ONE ( your friend ).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 18:21:58 |Display all floors
my friend has lived it and knows what it is like he still has family there that was unable to get out , every day he waits for news to see if his family is found in an alley with their hands and feet bound and their throats cut just because of their blood line . so you get your vast knowledge from a poll :) let me guess from al jazeera , why is it you supose that more iraqis are being blown up and targeted by suicide bombers than Coalition troops , does your poll tell you that , they are too busy fighting for control of whats left of iraq to worry about the coalition forces .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 18:28:48 |Display all floors
You may not wish to accept this, but the coalition forces , being the occupiers and invaders, are responsible for peace and security of the invaded land. It does not matter who kills whom, it is all under the watch of the occupiers and thus Dubya. Sectarian violence increase by ten folds since the US jackboots arrived.

That poll I speak of is by CNN and CBS. Have you ever heard of them ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 20:24:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-3-23 18:21
my friend has lived it and knows what it is like he still has family there that was unable to get out , every day he waits for news to see if his family is found in an alley with their hands and fe ...

I have got a friend who says the opposite of what you are saying!
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 20:27:34 |Display all floors
what would happen if U.S. forces pull out right now?

The Iraqi's would have a National day of Mourning for their dead

followed by

A National Day of Victory at kicking your asses all the way back to hell!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 23:45:27 |Display all floors
yes other countries beside the us are in iraq, because they were drag there by the us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 23:47:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by reyquer at 2007-3-23 23:45
yes other countries beside the us are in iraq, because they were drag there by the us.

Yes, they were part of the "You are either with us or against us" group.

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-3-24 04:58 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.