Author: desperado123

what would happen if U.S. forces pull out right now? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-22 05:21:54 |Display all floors

Rubbish!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 10:48:14 |Display all floors

Reply #22 jetsam's post

And were is your supporting evidence ? You have shown none in all of your posts , you have no evidence at all . you are a fraud and always have been so shut the f.ck up . Oh yes you give opinions of select people that most have never heard of . mostly anti-American propaganda that only you subscribe too but not the majority of any thinking person . You are a joke like woody Allen , the child pervert that you feel gives the most accurate assessment of America " lost in translation " woody claimed about his humor that no longer made Americans laugh . Times have changed in America , woody is no longer funny to Americans , his time came and went , its not lost in translation , its called NOT FUNY ANY MORE. have a clue you half breed Chinese nationalist wanna be , do yourself a favor and shut the f.ck up!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 14:20:50 |Display all floors
jetsam,

Islamic sectarianism is very much alive.  General Zia initiated the Sunni-based Islamization of Pakistan in 1979, the year of the revolution in Iran.  The Sunnis have been oppressing the Shiites for centuries.  The revolution empowered the heretofore marginalized Shiites.

Iran has since been radicalizing and arming Shiite groups in Pakistan as in many other parts.  Terrorism against the Sunni authority is real and ongoing.

In the 90s, you have the two on opposing sides regarding the Tailiban in Afghanistan.  This would bring Iran closer to India in relationship.

For another illustrations, look into Saudi Arabia-Iran relationship.

US foreign policy in the regions will come to harness the divisions but at the same time also deepen the mistrust and suspicion that have existed independently of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 05:19:05 |Display all floors
what would happen if U.S. forces pull out right now?

... the whole world [except England and Australia] will cheer?
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 11:28:16 |Display all floors
A lot more lives would be lost in the sectarian fighting that would break out the minute coalition troops left , notice I said coalition troops and not american troops as with most of these post's people are narrow minded enough to think that only the Americans are over there , there are many other countries over there trying to help the iraq's restore civil order , but some people overlook that fact just to get some American bashing in , the world voted to go into iraq and inforce the united nations resolutions and the world is still there now .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 14:42:42 |Display all floors

Self Harm.

cyberspook,

The coalition forces are the problem, not the solution. I don't for a moment believe that any of you guys give a fig about what the Iraqis do. It is their oil and oil alone you want. Since when has the good old Iraqi been so close and of concern to you ? Never. 90%of Americans still cannot pinpoint Iraq on the world map.

I hope you lot stay there forever. If you don't pull your fingers off the hot plate, you are silly and you are going to have no fingers. See if we care ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 17:13:05 |Display all floors
I have an iraqi friend who fled persecution because he is a sunni he tells a totaly different story to what you have put together from news paper articles , why don't you go over there and see for yourself , I'm sure your bleeding heart will be most welcome , I on the other hand am inclined to believe my friend when he say's that if the coalition forces pull out too soon then the streets will run red with sunni blood .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.