Author: laoxianggg

Wiki登大雅之堂 进入牛津英语大词典 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-20 17:12:40 |Display all floors
维基百科
维基百科(英Z:Wikipedia)是一个基于wiki技术的多语言的百科全书协作计划,也是一部用不同语言写成的百科全书,其目标及宗旨是为地球上的每一个人提供自由的百科全书――用他们选择的语言所书写的,全世界知识的总和。
维基百科全书,自2001年1月15日正式成立,截至2007年January,维基百科条目档谝坏英文维基百科[1]已有150f个条目,而所有250种语言的版本共超^580万个条目[2],其中条目登15名的维基百科共卓l目档79%,大部分页面都可以由任何人使用浏览器进行[及修改,维基百科的普及也促成了其它计划,例如维基新闻、维基教科书等计划的产生,但是也造成对这些所有人都可以编辑的内容的准确性的争议。

中文维基百科,自2002年10月24日正式成立,截至2007年January30日,已碛懈鎏跄俊3此之外还有为华人开设的其它版本的中文维基百科,有文言文维基百科、闽南语维基百科、粤语维基百科及吴语维基百科等语言版本,旨在保护各地语言与文化的多样性。

访问 Wikipedia.org... 网页

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 17:14:22 |Display all floors
Wikipedia
Wikipedia is a multilingual, Web-based free content encyclopedia project. The name is a portmanteau of the words wiki and encyclopedia. Wikipedia is written collaboratively by volunteers, allowing most articles to be changed by almost anyone with access to the Web site. Its main servers are in Tampa, Florida, with additional servers in Amsterdam and Seoul. Wikipedia was launched as an English language project on January 15, 2001, as a complement to the expert-written and now defunct Nupedia, and is now operated by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. It was created by Larry Sanger and Jimmy Wales; Sanger resigned from both Nupedia and Wikipedia on March 1, 2002. Wales has described Wikipedia as "an effort to create and distribute a multi-lingual free encyclopedia of the highest possible quality to every single person on the planet in their own language".

See more at Wikipedia.org...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 20:32:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hly2008 at 2007-3-19 21:15
You can use web proxies to access it, I think.

how to use web proxies to access it?

Can you explain the procedures in details if it is not so burdensome to you? :)

If is very complicated, then forget it. i know little about the proxies .anyway,thanks.:)

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2007-3-22 22:00:58 |Display all floors
The authorities won't like it if you do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 00:26:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ruotong at 2007-3-19 19:53
when spring comes, can summer be far behind?

I am looking forward to that day when we can access Wikipedia in China.
:)

Three steps:
Step 1:
http://www.arandomproxy.com/

Step 2:
input:
www.wikipedia.com

Step 3:
click (take me there!)

(It's one "web proxy", you can search others using google"

Good Luck~!:)

[ Last edited by hly2008 at 2007-3-23 12:28 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 00:50:00 |Display all floors
Another alternative is Answers.com,  a content aggregator, mirrors content directly from Wikipedia as well as other sites. (You have to scroll down to see the Wikipedia content.)
Originally posted by househusband at 2007-3-19 06:15 AM
A rosy dream. But it's worth waiting maybe. What else can we do except wait? Therefore I wait and wait, while the rose is withering alongside.
I feel your frustration. Try not to lose hope—circumstances can always change.
中文我不会读也不会写。Really, I don't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 01:03:39 |Display all floors
Playing cat and mouse with Big Brother? Good for ya!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.