Author: voice_cd

Who can help school kids? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-10 10:55:20 |Display all floors

I have a child

During weekends, bring your child to the park, the garden, the sea-shore, the mountains, the stadiums.

During summer & winter vacations, bring your child to Guilin, to Shanghai, to Xi'an, to Lhasa, to HK, and if possible, to Hawaii and Paris.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 11:30:23 |Display all floors

but I didnt have a child

They are all useless.
what the parents commonly do like encouraging their child to participate more natural activities will not change what they suffer,or these may put a little effort on reducing the burden on them,it is temporary.
like a proverb goes:existing is reasonable,our educationcal system is a two-edge sword.what our focus is just the bad side on it,but there is a fact you can't never ignore:those who have gone through this "painful abultion" in their latter days still can be elites in our society.

the only thing we can do is just to make them be mature enough,indenpendence of themself,to make them know what they  most need,and what they should do.That is the importance.

[ Last edited by callen at 2007-4-10 03:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 18:20:38 |Display all floors

"elites in our society"?

but according to #21,  zglobal claimed:   As an employer, some of the most useless staff I have had have been the most educated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 18:31:02 |Display all floors
Our government should take more responsiblity on those poor children who lost their finiancial ability to go to school .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 09:48:00 |Display all floors

education from baby

i have a baby and she is four years old.
the  last sunday, we went to the kindergarten to play, it is surprised for me to see a picture that many of baby at four years who drawing in the classroom.
my god! it is pity for them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 16:05:57 |Display all floors
A strong and healthy generation is certainly much more important than the few hours each day!
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 14:21:32 |Display all floors
i think the problem is not chinese chindren is laak of creativity or imagination.the essential problem is chinese parents decide for the children's life for near twenty years.and chinese children id not independent enough.and when they grow up.they don't know what they really should do.because the previous life is decided by their parents.the most important thing is teaching child how to make decide for theirself.istead of command,lead them to decide.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.