Author: voice_cd

Who can help school kids? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-2 20:56:45 |Display all floors

Compared with our ever life!

Actually, in our  perior. we are more tired than nowdays' children. No money, No Time, No Info. No good enviroment to study knoeledge. Although no enough time for children, it will give others knowldege to nowdays' student

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 08:23:04 |Display all floors
It reminds me of my school days.  so many years have past, and the pain has faded from my memory. How are today's middle school students.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 13:18:00 |Display all floors
giving more time to children to play is foreign to improve their imagination and creativity.The most importance thing is that the parents have to make their children feel happy in childhood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-7 14:14:43 |Display all floors
What can I say?
Life is hard for kids nowadays.Many of the things they do is really unnecessary.
My little brother,just in Grade Two primary school,has learnt English for five years.
And every weekend he has to learn mathmatics,English,composition and so on,only having half day's free time.He told me that nearly two thirds of his classmates have learnd English and most of them have reached the level of junior middle school.But normally they will begin to learn "abcd" in Grade Three primary school.I wonder whether it's necessary to learn so early------reach the level of junior middle school even before English is taught in primary school.
Life is hard for them,even they are primary students.Now I'm in a key university ,but I remember I still had free time even in senior three.
  So,I wonder,what's going wrong,and how they will live when they enter senior middle school,especially Senior Three when preparing for the exam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-7 17:22:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-7 22:23:15 |Display all floors

Reply #21 zglobal's post

I think the word you are looking for is "Passion". Being educated without passion is as empty as a total vacume, devoid of everything. Worldwide we have 2 generations now that have no passion, only anger !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 10:04:30 |Display all floors
They can just help themself

what should we do?
to beat down the chinese educationcal system?
or just give the tiny sympathy to them?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.