Author: voice_cd

Who can help school kids? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-23 16:24:32 |Display all floors
maybe it's easy said done ,isn't it ?
No excuse ,never complain!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 16:17:40 |Display all floors
is there any way of suggesting that schools in china reduce the homework at least a little?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 16:36:15 |Display all floors
In the bus when I off duty, I often can see an eight-year-old round pupil, carrying a very heavy school bag.
When I was in elementary school, my school bag was very little. And there was no homework for me.
Currently, the learning burden for students is too heavy.
That day, we met occasionally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 17:15:56 |Display all floors
it is too heavy, can't people do more than complain about it though? it is not just a problem of students disliking homework in general, it's leading to health problems, suicide, and not enough time to enjoy creative pursuits

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 11:01:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anna_sxm at 2007-3-19 11:28
pity, chinese students need more time to play, compare with western children, chinese students lack  imagination and creativity. there are so many things we can't learn from textbook, children need ...

?
Chinese Students lack imagination?
What world do you come from?
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 11:08:59 |Display all floors
Often the students have extra lessons after school and at weekends, which is the choice of the parents and not the school or the government. If the students are complaining of not enough sleep, too much work and not enough play they need to seek help either from their parents or from an authority figure, like a teacher or a doctor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 21:04:40 |Display all floors
I hope I can hlep them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.