Author: voice_cd

Survey: Housewife or Career Woman, which would you prefer?  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-19 15:48:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anna_sxm at 2007-3-19 14:31
to be honest, I want to be housewife, so that I will have enough time to do things I'm interest in. but, in the true life, I chose to be a career woman, because the external condition is not proper

come to your support

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 17:45:47 |Display all floors

above person buzz offffffffffff!!

I want to be a house wife and thats it...nothing more or less...

its hard to find such a position in todays society...

women tend to be and have to be everything these days....its a very tough life..
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 18:09:04 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by fluffy at 2007-3-19 17:45
I want to be a house wife and thats it...nothing more or less...

its hard to find such a position in todays society...

women tend to be and have to be everything these days....its a very toug ...

I prefer a carreer wife.Women should work and help their husbands financially.
I am happy with my wife's salary .She is happy too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 18:10:01 |Display all floors

Being a house wife and a career woman are both life-long-jobs.

Which one is better, for me, it would depend on which one have more security.
Nowadays, it seems husbands are less reliable and women received better education...
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 19:14:39 |Display all floors
I would prefer a career woman , the reason is simple , I am a career man , I found out late that to have a career is to have independance and security , a woman needs a certain independance and she certainly needs security , a career can help her achieve that , I would be willing to help and support her any way I can to help her , this kind of help and commitment can only foster a deeper love and trust toward each other that will spread to other facets of our life together , I don't just wand a wife , I want a life partner I need my life partner :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 23:17:56 |Display all floors
I am not old enough to experience having a wife. But as to me, I prefer a house wife. I hold the conception that diligence is the vocation of male. So I want my future wife to have a job but never take it serious and just enjoy our love, our family and our world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 23:58:24 |Display all floors
i respect women's right , let them choose what they want to ,however , first of all i think it should be given this warning that no one is dependable unless you stand on your own feet .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.