Author: changzhou007

What is your stress level today? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-19 22:19:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2007-3-19 18:22

I have much stress this season.I am newly married .I want to open a restaurant in a greek island .I am desparate because I do not speak greek and the greek people in the island do not speak engli ...

what about your wife?? she must be of some help!!
can i ask, what kind of restaurant are you going to open?

if it's not a greek food restaurant, it's better for you not to speak greek....makes it more authentic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 22:39:52 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by iamlost at 2007-3-19 22:19

what about your wife?? she must be of some help!!
can i ask, what kind of restaurant are you going to open?

if it's not a greek food restaurant, it's better for you not to speak greek.... ...

My wife works in a shop which sells luxurious and expensive  wedding dresses .Women come from America and Europe .They make special orders for them.It is a demanding work.She is doing very well .

If I do not speak Greek I can't do anything.Xilaren helped me to find a cheap shop to use as a restaurant.
How can I make orders ,how can I deal with people.I need a greek partner.I am desperate at the moment .
I have found the shop but I need a greek's help to make the contract.It is very difficult.I will find a way .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 22:46:06 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2007-3-19 22:39

My wife works in a shop which sells luxurious and expensive  wedding dresses .Women come from America and Europe .They make special orders for them.It is a demanding work.She is doing very well . ...

I am an experienced chef working in Florence.I get a very high salary.If you have a restaurant of your own you can become a millionaire very easily in Greece.Greek people give much attention to good food.
They spend money on food very easily.The greek islands is a very good idea for me.I will be able to work in Florence during winter and in Greece in summer.
I am going to have a traditional italian and greek restaurant.I have got all the traditional greek recipes .
I will give it an Italian decoration.It is going to be something new and special.I have big dreams but I need help.My wife can not help me at this moment.She can be with me only for one month in summer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 10:31:13 |Display all floors
Yeah, the next natural move for a chef is to open his own restaurant. Are you going to serve Italian and Greece cuisine only? Why not add Chinese cuisine as well?

Oh, I wish I could afford to buy a yacht, sailing to the Mediterranean See, cruising around the Greece islands, having dinner at your restaurant ... that will really take my stress away, :)   just dreaming for now ...

Gook luck to your new venture!  

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2007-3-19 22:46
I am an experienced chef working in Florence.I get a very high salary.If you have a restaurant of your own you can become a millionaire very easily in Greece.Greek people give much attention to ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 12:16:49 |Display all floors

my

Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-3-18 11:45
Here are a few examples that you have probably experienced with or heard from your friends and classmates and colleagues.

- He was on leave for a few months because he was burned out or stressed ...

my streess level that I can't bear it has to shif it off for better healthier life;

whever I got problem and difficulties talk to the friend who is close to you,and let the time kill them..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 02:53:50 |Display all floors

i sing to destress..

Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-3-18 11:45
Here are a few examples that you have probably experienced with or heard from your friends and classmates and colleagues.

- He was on leave for a few months because he was burned out or stressed ...

MY stressometer is on high ..about to explode lol..because I am trying to get to a point where my hubby can quit his crappy job and work with me and we can live together  as life sucks in a long distance relationship when you are apart as my visa runs out in two weeks and I have to travel back to London. Ofcourse my stress levels are high.but i practice tai ji, sing and write poetry ..to keep me sane..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 08:03:24 |Display all floors
How I wish I could sing and compose a poem!

So I would opt for other things. I play soccer and tennis and ping pong regularly. And passion for outdoor activities, like hiking ...:)

Originally posted by qiwoman at 2007-3-21 02:53
MY stressometer is on high ..about to explode lol..because I am trying to get to a point where my hubby can quit his crappy job and work with me and we can live together  as life sucks in a lon ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.