Author: changzhou007

Which one would you pick, a high paid tough job, or a low paid easy job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-19 09:33:27 |Display all floors
The career path you have gone through so far would give the food for thoughts to my friend. You see, she certainly  won't opt for an easy job that just won't suit her. For the next few months, she will think it over; she may start dating, getting married and having children and staying at home. She may start her own business later.

Originally posted by force_one at 2007-3-18 17:51
When the person is single is good to try any opportunity and to learn as much as possible in work and life. Your different experiences will be with you in the future, all efforts has it’s rewards  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 09:36:54 |Display all floors
Cyberspook, First of all, just wanted to say congratulation on your incoming wedding day!

It takes a great courage to quit a demanding high paid job for the quality of family life. Enjoy it!

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-3-18 15:23
today I would pick the high pay tough job , today I am single and have no ties , and I excel in difficult environments and have never turned away from hard work , I would see it as a challenge and  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 09:38:13 |Display all floors
i will work for nokia after i graduate.i think it is a really tough job. good luck to me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 09:41:20 |Display all floors
Yes, I can feel your boiling hot blood and energy!

Originally posted by admchengho at 2007-3-19 09:30
Well-paid tough jobs definitely. That's how we get to learn fast and better shape our character.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 09:43:43 |Display all floors
Gook luck! welcome on board! explore the world!

Originally posted by tearsgoneby at 2007-3-19 09:38
i will work for nokia after i graduate.i think it is a really tough job. good luck to me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 10:00:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-3-18 11:26
A friend of mine who walked away from her very high paid consulting job with tears rolling down a few days ago, she told me that she has given everything to the firm, her time, her energy and he ...

hehe...

no doubt for the high paid and tough job!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 10:09:47 |Display all floors
Great!  

My friend said with her broken voice, "The firm has stolen her youth."

I had lost for an answer, anyway, I was just listening.

Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-19 10:00
hehe...
no doubt for the high paid and tough job!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.