Author: suzieyu

Give me some advince about love!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-20 14:16:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by suzieyu at 2007-3-17 11:00
Hello, everybody!
I am a new one here. I looked though  this site for two days.
I saw have a lot of nice and friendly people here.
I want to say my personal love story here and hope someone can ...

hehe...

maybe he looks down with you always..

so, do you know how to do ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 01:15:34 |Display all floors
Dear Suzie,

I hope that by this time you have given all the thoughtful and honest responses you got on this forum the serious thought which is required. Here you are talking about your whole life, it's not just a passing storm which might lead to clear blue skyes.
If over the course of the past 4 years this guy have not matured, showed you enough respect, admiration, and devotion, and if even further more his parents don't even have faith in him becoming anything near these qualities then I trully believe that you should not waste any more time on this guy.
Remember that it is good to be thoughtful and considerate of others and helpful but you also should not be doing that to the point of erasing yourself in order to get this person something they do not deserve.

The more you describe this person the more we wonder what do you see in him??
Step out of the situation for a moment and give a good look at the situation.

You'll find that you're actually doing this guy a favor by leaving him so he can learn doing things on his own and becoming something. I know it's hard to let go of first love, but I promise you that you'll fall in love again .......

Think deep and good luck!
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 05:58:36 |Display all floors

you come a long way to the top...

suzie--i envy of your success.  i am not good at all when it comes to relationship, cuz i don't even have a rock steady relationship for myself for so many years (they just come & go...).  but i do know one thing is that nobody is perfect for anybody, and nothing is last forever!  strike for your success & look out for a new STAR.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 07:04:19 |Display all floors
Suzie you have to know that there is someone else out there that is more deserving of your affection , if you are scared that if you let him go you will not find the same love that you feel for him somewhere else then I can tell you from experience that you will , he will be forced to re-evaluate his life and where it is leading him , and he might actualy get off his butt and start doing something , you may have to take the lead and force him to mature , or you will of spent too many years on a lost cause , don't do this to yourself you deserve better than to martyr yourself in the name of love , if you are ever in your life going to make a decision that will change your life for the better this is it look no further , be brave and look after yourself :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 13:44:37 |Display all floors
u r great, and he is the opposite, why not leaving??  
Please as soon as possible
it's painful but it's helpful:)
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 14:29:33 |Display all floors

Give yourself a chance and others

I knew of this girl that is similar to your situation.  Except he is her 5th BF.  But it doesn't make it easier.  But this boy has managed to capture her heart and no matter what he does or doesn't do she forgives him.  Years has gone by, he is still unemployed and spending her hard earned money.  Unlike you, her work is limited to odd jobs here and there.  Barely enough to support herself.  She knows the future with him is slim, but like you, love like she says is not based on perfection and money.   Her heart can not leave him.  After years of friends telling her to give herself a chance and other boys.  She finaly went back home to Shanghai last Christmas and met a wonderfull boy.  She is getting married in a few months.  So, give yourself that chance.  Good people deserves good endings.  Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 15:36:56 |Display all floors

So sad

but love is like a disease and it can come back even after you are cured.

Just try not to find another one just like him!

It is not easy because for some reason only rubbish guys get to meet nice girls!

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.