Author: suzieyu

Give me some advince about love!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-17 17:33:48 |Display all floors
i'm afraid you can't leave this guy not because you love him so much but because you've got used to yourself being around him. and, I have to say that you are really a great woman who can stay with a guy for such a long time ,especially most of which was unhappy hours. That's amazing i think!  But as you express your confusion here, i guess it won't be long before you can't hang up to it anymore. come on! you derserve more than that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 09:48:46 |Display all floors
Thanks for all your guys reply!
Dongiovanni said is right, maybe my bf is not mature yet.
So i am considering waiting for him for one year.
if this year passed, he is not changed at all, i will leave him
at once.
I am also trying save our relationship ,even I feel tired of it.
true love should be blind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 12:00:57 |Display all floors
Thank you Seneca
everyone (including his parents) let me leave him.
they said his son can not  give me a stable life, they let me find others for my lover.
they treat me like their daughter.  i knew they wanted me happiness.
Just so I can not give up him. Nobody care about him if i also don't care about him.
i don't know what happened will to him. all of my friends can not understand my action and feeling. sometimes I also can not understand myself.  maybe i owe him last three score years and ten.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 13:21:06 |Display all floors

so bad luck to meet such a man in your life

Originally posted by suzieyu at 2007-3-17 11:00
Hello, everybody!
I am a new one here. I looked though  this site for two days.
I saw have a lot of nice and friendly people here.
I want to say my personal love story here and hope someone can ...

if you can not leave him,you would be suffering more ....
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 13:34:48 |Display all floors
i feel sad reading your story. And i was wondering what are the reasons you fell in love with him in the first place? because of his degree? his looks?

I agree with other people. Leave him now! Some relationship issues can be tolerated and resolved, but an irresponsible man is certainly not the one you forgive any more.
Learn to be independent!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 13:55:49 |Display all floors
Hello hofothbe
I love him it's not beacuse of his degree, looks.Opposition, he is not goodlooking , not tall and poor. here have  a lot of guys to pursue me. they are looks more excellent than him.  I came here the most important reason is how to solve our problems.  I think i will not love someone else in my left life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 13:57:29 |Display all floors
simply....

dump him asap....you're a good and kind girl...you deserve someone as nice as you....not a nerd

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.