Views: 12755|Replies: 27

Give me some advince about love!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-17 11:00:39 |Display all floors
Hello, everybody!
I am a new one here. I looked though  this site for two days.
I saw have a lot of nice and friendly people here.
I want to say my personal love story here and hope someone can give me some advince.
I met my boyfriend for more than four years. he is my first bf .
I spent my best time wtih him and give up a lot of things. Just i totally love him.
The first two years, he always  make me sad and cry, break my heart .
I am from a poor  farmer familly, didn't go to univesity. when i was 19 years old, i went to the big city to look
a job and support  my little brother to go to school.  at the beginning, i didn't got a lot of money from factoy
but i saved the money to support my familly and I went to night school for studying in my spare time.
I am a business lady now. Four years ago, I met my bf, he just graduated university and looking for a job at that time.  I spent the money to suport him find a job. one year passed, he didn't get any job. he spend his time to paly computer games and chatting with others. I am so disappointed it. at that time, i sware to myself.,as long as he find a job , I left him. I can not leave him when he without job and money. four years passed. he always find and quit a job often. he can not give me a stable lives. he always let me worry about him. I am so tired of this relationship. I never feel happy these years. but I can not without him. I never love someone else. acctually, i really don't know he love me or not. I feel he didn't care about me, he don't know what i like and dislike these years. I didn't get any flowers and gifts from him these years.  my heart is very contradiction, my parents pushed me marry soon., so i should decide it soon.
Could you give me some advince????

How can i do? ????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 11:11:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by suzieyu at 2007-3-17 11:00
Hello, everybody!
I am a new one here. I looked though  this site for two days.
I saw have a lot of nice and friendly people here.
I want to say my personal love story here and hope someone can ...

Yes, you find it hard to leave him bc he is your first.. and if you experience more than 1, I am pretty sure you will know how to make yourself happy if he can not!

I dont understand how can you accept someone like that ?!!! LEAVE HIM!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 13:57:55 |Display all floors
yes....

leave at once

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 13:58:02 |Display all floors
leave him, as soon as possible.
if he loves you, he will not make your heart broken so often.
what he has done is not decent at all. he cannot support himself, how come you can expect him to support you and your baby in the future?
the first time is never unforgetable, time can tell everything.
leave him, now, you will feel painful for a short time
if you dont leave him and marry him if he finds your value, you will live in pain in the rest of your life, i swear.
make a wise choice,  babe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 15:08:57 |Display all floors
Find a nice boy :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 16:17:28 |Display all floors
It looks like you're a very responsible person whose always try to make everyone around her happy and comfortable. This is a great trait and very good thing to have, but....... not all people are appreciative of such kind and selfless acts.
This guy seems to have been abusing your generosity and big heart. It also seems that he is not mature yet, which makes it even harder to think about commiting to this guy.
in simple words, he is not the right person for you. Four years are enough time to figure out whether you want to commit to someone or not.

It will be off course hard to break it off with him since he is your first. That's normal, and on the long run you'll see the benefit of not being with such a person. About the family pressure, don't let that push you into doing something wrong that you'll be regretting the rest of your life.
What's the benefit of pleasing your parents if you're going to suffer from being in that situation?
I don't think your parents would like that to happen to you.

Be brave and do the right thing.

Good Luck and let us know what happen!
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 17:16:35 |Display all floors
Don's right Suzie , he is taking advantage of your kind disposition , you will always feel a conection to your first real boyfriend but don't let this overshadow the fact that he is showing you no respect for your generosity , after four years if he has not made significant changes he never will , if this person right now is not the kind of person you want to live the rest of your life with then he never will be , I believe you already know what you must do , have a little faith in your own abilities and you will find someone deserving of your heart :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.