Author: sexlion

One life, one child? how many children do you wish to have ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-17 11:41:31 |Display all floors

a basketball team is enough...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 20:05:35 |Display all floors
Some of you are so funny! A basketball team is enough... And holidays, you have quite a creative imagination.

Sockmonkey, very noble to consider adoption. My son says he will also adopt if ever wants kids, but... he's still young... I'll take that with a grain of salt until he's married and I hear the same thing from his wife. The urge to have a child is quite strong in some women.

Personally, I have one, and that's enough for me. But then again, I am no longer with his father. If the situation was different, I may have had ONE more, and hoped for one of each, but I would have never wanted 3 or more.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 01:06:28 |Display all floors
i don't like children........my friends told me that one day i would want to have one.....but i prefer a cat or a dog....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 10:10:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinklake at 2007-3-18 01:06
i don't like children........my friends told me that one day i would want to have one.....but i prefer a cat or a dog....

hehe...

maybe you are so young, when you are old, you will like children...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 10:55:26 |Display all floors
for those seniors born before 1950's in China, life will be a bit hard without some grandkids being around..., being lonely is one of the toughest nuts to crack in their late years as they 've got used to living in other family members' company when they were young...! so having two kids is what most couples desire to achieve so that they'll have at least two grand kids living occasionally with them...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 02:52:45 |Display all floors

RE

Originally posted by johnyou at 2007-3-19 10:55
for those seniors born before 1950's in China, life will be a bit hard without some grandkids being around..., being lonely is one of the toughest nuts to crack in their late years as they 've got  ...

At the moment I do not want any children.My wife talks about only one and not now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 04:31:31 |Display all floors

want to but i just can't...

it's not a healthy thing for any man that is over forty years old to have kid of their own(according to NEJM...most likely the kid will be abnormal, and i am not too bright either, so in my case 1 plus 1 is only 1 not two).  but i love to have kids of my own & unfortunately i didn't use my abacus correctly when i was young.  for the ladies, if you're over 40, i'd think 'bout 'fore someone ask me, to push it honey, push it hard honey!
so, to make the long story, i don't want any right now, but would like to adopt 1 or 2 in the near future!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.