Views: 10451|Replies: 24

One life, one child? how many children do you wish to have ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-16 18:15:38 |Display all floors
there is a classical folksay in china before: more son, more lucky...

but since 1970s, our country implement for "one life, one child" policy...more for too many populations in our china...and which policy is benefit for our country's practical condition..

in newest CCP meeting, some representatives claim it's better to modify that policy, should change to "one life, two children", and they list some reason for that...

first, if only one child in a life...which destroy the basic ethic...that child have no brother or sister...so he is difficult to taste that love...

second, it's too heavy burden for that child, they need to take care of too many person in the future...

how do you think about it...if you agree with that "one life , one child" policy?

if have chance... how many children do you wish to have ?

PS: I have a investigation for that, most think need have two or more children...

and most dont care for boy or girl...

[ Last edited by sexlion at 2007-3-16 06:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 18:40:12 |Display all floors

a boy and a girl

I have to declare that I am only a college student, so I haven't expirenced what does fostering a children mean. But i have thought of this question. In my  opinion, maybe the perfect situation is to have a son and a doughter.
Besides the problems you mentioned, having a brother or a sister can drive loneliness away efficiently. And to have a counterpartner may teach the child how to share.
On the other hand, two children policy perhaps can help stablize the population(If the parents all come from one-child-family, it will make no diference to the whole population).
Additionally, as we all know, the proportion of men to women  in China has lost its balance. So I take a simple-mind that maybe this policy may help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 18:46:01 |Display all floors

I looked down from the plane

I found the earth was covered with human habitats.
I thought if I am an alien, I might have considered human kind of infested creature.
At that moment, I gave up the idea of having 6 kids, maybe 5 is good.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 06:54:36 |Display all floors
I don't think I want any kids. If I do later, I might consider adoption.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 09:28:34 |Display all floors
it is not easy to raise a children in China...
haha...
the tuition fees for education is toooo **

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 11:16:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by geminialex at 2007-3-16 18:40
I have to declare that I am only a college student, so I haven't expirenced what does fostering a children mean. But i have thought of this question. In my  opinion, maybe the perfect situation is  ...

hehe...yes

which opinion is the most popular those year...

it's better to have a twins ...

fit for this CCPCC, some representative requirement for one life, two children...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 11:18:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2007-3-16 18:46
I found the earth was covered with human habitats.
I thought if I am an alien, I might have considered human kind of infested creature.
At that moment, I gave up the idea of having 6 kids, maybe  ...

hehe...

thanks for your humor...

and I have not too more requirement as a king...

if yes...I wanna to be 11 children...

can organize for a football team...

and I am the coach

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.