Author: scofield007

What about living a single life forever? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-17 06:34:13 |Display all floors

another one bites the dust...

congrats, rosepanther!  and i will follow your footstepe in 3 weeks time & i don't have to prepare anything except flying there for party & get drunk (ain't life is grant).  but i surely don't want to meet the entire "village people" at her hometown in nanchang & she already figured out PLAN B for me if PLAN A doesn't carry out smoothly for me...escape route!  yes, i will fly in just like james bond & take off afterward to shanghai for our honeymoon.  how's your marry life treating you so far, if i may ask?  take care & lemme do some meditation just now to prepare for my bigday.  88!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 07:10:25 |Display all floors
I think it's pretty normal for young guys to not want to be married. However, after a certain age, people are going to start wondering why you're not married. They'll think there's something really weird and hidden about your personality that scares women off or something.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 07:57:16 |Display all floors

not under 6 feet yet...

so trudat people are getting marry less & less these days due to so many reasons, not me though i was doin' my thing at the early age until now...still acting like a beach bum.  china's today is just like the mirror image of the US, the ladies there are more & more materialistic than ever 'fore (they want the guys to have a good job, own a shelter, a car...just like having a walmart for themselves).  not ev'rybody that lucky like me that have something already there...they have to work hard together in order to achieve their goal in life...not just like buying a lottery ticket & waiting for your prize...and that's exactly ,most of the ladies there dream days & nights.  i don't know where they got the idea from but not going to work for me!  and it's time to make the donuts.

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2007-3-16 07:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 09:05:35 |Display all floors
oh...

can you meet the girls of your type in the city/country you are in?

oh........this is really a problem...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 21:13:58 |Display all floors

Reply #1 scofield007's post

Well, leading a single life is not so bad a thing, I think.

Just do what you want to.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.