Author: pendragon

Guantanamo, the shame of a generation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-18 22:15:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 2007-3-18 12:25
You compare guantanamo with stalin's gulags and pol pot ? aren't we overdoing it a bit here . The prisoners are fed well are provided the quaron and can exercise and play sports . The red cross has ...

You are either: (a) dumb or (b) evil!

How can anyone justify that place? So you think that all the Human Rights organizations are making things up!

BTW: What the hell is a "quaron"? OH, for heavens sake, I hope that you have just got your letters mixed up and it wasn't a typical American trying to spell the Qur'an
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 05:01:41 |Display all floors

Froth, G'mo is no paradise.

It is the depth of depravity for froth to claim victim hood. I thought the righteous Yanks are there to set the BEST examples not to compete as being LESS WORSE ( than Stalin and Pol Pot )?

If you care to check frothing, you will find that your  " 5-Star Hilton " does not exist in G'mo. Illegal prisoners are held in isolation for up to 23 hours per day in a tiny cell. " Exercise " ie just to get out of the hell hole is for 30 minutes, sensory depravation ( strong harsh lights, loud music or cold chilling blasts of air ) are used for hours to " soften " the prisoners. The ICRC ( Red Cross ) is seldom allowed to have access to the prisoners, When they do they are not allowed to  speak to the prisoners alone. Prisoners who say anything bad ( the truth ) about the place get punished for their trouble.  The list goes on . I even doubt that  froth would be prepared to " enjoy " such luxury if given a chance.

Pendragon ,    Yes I have watched those psychopathic British troops killing innocent Iraqis like a joy ride. Think of the recruiting benefit to the insurgency movement !  Criminal goons seem to be the norm rather than the exception in these " liberation forces " . Laughable if not tragic for the victims.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 05:30:24 |Display all floors

John Pilger: Not as Stupid as Frothow

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 05:35:15 |Display all floors

Let's Make It Up As We Go Along

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 02:48:23 |Display all floors

Reply #11 jetsam's post

These are big words from a country that does not belong to the Geneva Convention

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 08:40:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by convair1948 at 2007-3-20 02:48
These are big words from a country that does not belong to the Geneva Convention

You murderous evil idiot! Once again you have excused what is happening in Guantanamo and Iraq.

You people are sick perverts! You have no shame and don't feel any remorse for the thousands of people raped and tortured by your people.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 13:08:11 |Display all floors

Problems

The problem with race war

is that one cannot choose to be on the side which one thinks to be right

not like political war, where one can be on any side one chooses

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.