Author: copchen

关于全球气候变暖 C-E [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-15 22:44:09 |Display all floors
I cannot restrain my temper as I lost my threads for three times!!!
what on hell could that be?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 17:59:28 |Display all floors

JFYR

全球气候变暖,究竟是不是大自然对人类的惩罚?很多人持肯定态度,然而,也有不少科学家认为,人类活动对气候变暖能起多大作用尚无明确证据,近年气温上升很可能只是地球正常的周期性气候变化

Is global warming really a punishment exercised by the nature to human? Many say yes while some scientists argue that there's been no concrete evidence as to how influential human activities might contribute to it. Recent growing temperature could well be caused by periodical fluctuation of global climate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 22:41:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinatra at 2007-3-16 17:59
Is global warming really a punishment exercised by the nature to human? Many say yes while some scientists argue that there's been no concrete evidence as to how influential human activities might contribute to it. Recent growing temperature could well be caused by periodical fluctuation of global climate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 23:40:33 |Display all floors

another:-)

Is the global warming really a punishment by the Nature? While many people think so, some other scientists argue that we still don't have clear evidence showing how much our human activities contribute to it.  It may be well likely that temperature inceases in recent years are regular periodical changes of the Earth's climates'.

[ Last edited by hly2008 at 2007-3-16 11:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.