Author: frothow

How China daily has enlightened me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-18 13:01:42 |Display all floors

Reply #28 frothow's post

Gosh!

Knowledge of the price of a Macdonald's Happy meal makes one an "amerikan"!

gosh!

You guys are so MONOLITHIC....
You are controlled by people like Mr. Buffet, Mr. Gates, Mr. Gore etc. etc. etc.

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 22:51:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 2007-4-18 07:19
St Louis Cardinals won World Series last year,Hamburger Happy meal is $2.29, and I don't know who won World Cup. How is that.

Unable to muster substantial evidence to prove a claim, you must be an American! I believe you now, my American friend.
Dream on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 09:55:46 |Display all floors

Reply #30 sparklark's post

Listen right now i'm not proud to be an American why should i ? America is the most hated country in the world thanks to bush and his policies. Hillery clinton as i have predicted will be the next president of the US just wait and see , she will correct the wrongs of Bush and like her husband make America liked and respected by the world community time will prove my right .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 12:07:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 2007-4-21 09:55
Listen right now i'm not proud to be an American why should i ? America is the most hated country in the world thanks to bush and his policies. Hillery clinton as i have predicted will be the next  ...

No need to get upset over this fuss over your nationality, my American friend:)  If anyone is genuinely proud of his country of residence, he has not lived there long enough.  Actually I don't think Bush was making a horrendous mistake going to war with Iraq, 'cause like they say, "You never know what could have happened". And for all intents and purposes, Saddam was not the biggest fan of the western world.  It's the Bush administration's handling of the aftermath of the invasion that is accountable for the current security situation in Iraq where suicide bombers hop around, ghosting into the midst of innocent people before blowing all into smithereens.  Hopefully whoever succeeds him can come up with a more balanced approach to extract US forces from the area without abandoning it to uncurbed sectarian violence.

[ Last edited by sparklark at 2007-4-21 12:09 PM ]
Dream on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 12:28:56 |Display all floors

Reply #32 sparklark's post

Iraq is in a civil war and i think this should be played out without outside interference by America , let this war come to a conclusion and who ever the victor is should have American support . America itself had a civil war and the victor turned out to be a blessing for America . In any nation fighting a civil war  let the fight come to a conclution by its own people . This is the only way to have lasting peace for the nation .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-22 01:55:25 |Display all floors
China Daily is the voice of the CCP in English. I can understand the CCP enlighted you.
But the idea sounds painful. Did they do it with a flamme-thrower?
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-22 07:14:30 |Display all floors

I want to congratuate Chinadaily forum on

their sucessfully channelling out potential violence into cyber space.

For good peple, spending too much time on internet alone will diminish their time to care about real people around them. While for bad people, it's good for them to stick on internet to channel out their anger and hatred on cyber space.

I think CD should not ban violent posters. Just trap them here so they won't go to buy guns for killing in reality. Let them spend as much time as possible in here. For the gentle and caring posters, they should spend more time on real time, don't stick here!!
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.