Author: frothow

How China daily has enlightened me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-22 07:07:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2007-3-21 22:35
I believe the aborigines don't have their own principles, because you already did massive brainwash by parting them from their parents.

Ahh well, not only are you now off topic, but you're mistaken , Northwest.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 10:28:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-3-22 07:07
Ahh well, not only are you now off topic, but you're mistaken , Northwest.

You're not just only out of topic, not about Taiwan and mistaken. But what's new?
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 11:48:52 |Display all floors

Reply #10 northwest's post

That good INTERNAL STRENGTH kongfu!

Good job!

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 04:24:40 |Display all floors

Reply #5 chinadaily's post

I agree that America is  wrong on the taiwan question and have stated so on other posts , the "one China policy" that America allegedly stands
for is contradicted by its actions selling weapons to taiwan . I strongly disagree with Americas negative involvement in Chinas internal affairs . I have developed my opinion by reading China daily . Hopefully more Americans will do as i have and read the Chinese point of view that China daily provides . I hope my government changes its ways in regard to taiwan , one can only hope that this issue is resolved peacefully .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 05:28:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 15-3-2007 03:52
As an American i have learned from this forum the opinions of America from non-American perspectives . Some of it is just hateful but some is thoughtful and constructive criticism that makes me thi ...

It's wonderful to see someone from the west openheartedly talk positively about China. Of couse China also is far from perfect but I'm sure the Chinese are working on it. Again, I believe only through good communication can peoples understand peoples and the world would become a more happier and safer place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 06:40:25 |Display all floors

Reply #8 emucentral's post

Here is what I believe your belief is truly crap you should stay out of China's affairs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 16:08:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broken_heart at 2007-3-24 08:40
Here is what I believe your belief is truly crap you should stay out of China's affairs.

How nice to read your post, BH.

Maybe you should stay out of Taiwan's affairs?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.