Author: zglobal

Deport McDonalds [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-17 07:54:47 |Display all floors
Chinese food is actually pretty limited in terms of taste repertoire.  There are no spices, flavourings, just varying combinations of garlic, chilli, salt and MSG.  Thai and Indian cuisines have a far wider range.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 10:00:09 |Display all floors
colorfulwolf wrote:

"Studies in teh UK have shown that chinese food has the lowest fat levels on average and the lowest levels of trans-fatty acids. It's so good that the scurrilous Anglows first tried to claim that chinese restaurants served dog then promoted the lies about monosodium glutamate which is in ALL plant and ALL animal foodstuffs. Furthermore a japanese study found that the tongue is "designed" to recognise MSG as a fifth flavour.''

Yes, maybe so. But just because something is ''ALL plant and ALL animal foodstuff'' does not mean that it is good for you.

MSG restricts the seize of your veins. So, if you are taking calcium channel blockers to reduce your blood pressure then MSG will have the oposite effect. If you restrict the size of your veins then it will increase your blood pressure. So consuming MSG as part of your regular diet is probably not a good idea. See:

http://www.msgtruth.org/blood.htm

In fact, there are a long list of medical conditions on that website where they advise that MSG is potentially not a good idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 12:38:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dpfboots at 2007-3-16 23:50
i think you should encourage children to get really fat.  obese children boost the economy through eating, then die at 53, ending the pensions crisis.

jia you macdonalds!!!!!!

You mean Mc Donalds is very good at decreasing one's life span?

But how if they become fat and unproductive before die? A nation's burden.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 12:42:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronglimeng at 2007-3-16 23:31
Their washrooms provide a standard of cleanliness that must amaze many people.  ...

Ahh yes, that's the main attraction of McDonalds. I use their toilets, their best service. Especially when I was strolling in some shopping centre.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 12:48:23 |Display all floors

Somalian Sacked by McDonalds

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 12:58:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-3-17 12:48
colorwolf you're a d&ckhead. I haven't had a decent comment come out of your Somalian Irish mouth.
Yeah I copped the odd beating and gave a few, but I didn't hide out with the girls like you.
You might think your comments are so clever but most of time no-one can understand your claptrap
* Irish and somalian don't mix.
I guess you'd be sacked as too dumb to make fries for McDonalds.  ...

Somalian so commited to defend McDs?

Maybe they're just being suspicious those who reveals the harm of McDonalds are the hit man of KFC?
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 13:22:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.