Author: zglobal

Deport McDonalds [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-16 23:41:29 |Display all floors

The Best in the World vs The World's Worst

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 23:50:06 |Display all floors
i think you should encourage children to get really fat.  obese children boost the economy through eating, then die at 53, ending the pensions crisis.

jia you macdonalds!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 23:58:10 |Display all floors

McToilets

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 01:40:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-3-16 14:00

Changabula,

I hope you are not suggesting that you use McDonald's as a toilet but you do not buy anything!

Someone has to clean those toilets and they don't get paid much to do it, but if ...

You dumb dimwit, those were not my words! I gave the link after the article!
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 02:43:28 |Display all floors

A Word About Franchise Here!

For some unknown reason everyone here is blasting the US Franchise companies - interesting. It is a Chinese Business interest that places these (fast food) franchises on the China table. I doubt seriously that McDonalds USA is shipping the ingredience to china daily? {In a franchise here you must buy from company all ingrediences}

Go ahead and blast the location, food (junk) and personnel if you will (We do in America all the time) but come on don't blame these western companies of greed - look to your own for buying them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 04:10:30 |Display all floors
zglobal, ur obsequeious brown-nosing makes me sick. i bet u got beat up alot as a kid and im glad u did.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 04:12:42 |Display all floors
"Studies in teh UK have shown that chinese food has the lowest fat levels on average and the lowest levels of trans-fatty acids. It's so good that the scurrilous Anglows first tried to claim that chinese restaurants served dog then promoted the lies about monosodium glutamate which is in ALL plant and ALL animal foodstuffs. Furthermore a japanese study found that the tongue is "designed" to recognise MSG as a fifth flavour.

Chinese food is even the tastiest!

McDonalds is the exact opposite because it is mechanically relcaimed offal, skin, bone and gristle. The documentary, "Super-Size Me" had Amerikan doctors recommending that one should NEVER eat McDonalds. The purpose of McDonalds is to make money for their shareholders whether they poison their customers or not. Their employees are typically disgruntled bums who can't get a proper job and take out their bitterness on the customers by adding their own bodily fluids to the crud "food". "

that must be y they r the most sucessfull food chain in the world huh?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.