Author: xilaren

re [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-3-17 06:18:47 |Display all floors

I am probably mistaken

I believe that all the above are only figments of my imagination.It is my dirty mind only.Do not worry about it.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 12:08:57 |Display all floors

As you care, may I say?

It would be better if you could spend some quiet time with your Chinese friend, taking a walk in the park, trying some way to open her up,  letting her unfold her feelings and her anxieties slowly, avoiding giving any unwanted advice, ?you know what I meant.

Especially, be careful of your advice which may push her to the defensive position, and most likely will turn her off.  

Lend her an ear, listen to her, and see how things go ...

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-17 06:15
Read all the above and you will understand why I care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 15:40:35 |Display all floors

thank you very much

This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-9-15 03:30
Originally p

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 16:54:51 |Display all floors

problem absolutely lies there....

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-17 15:40

I want to find out.I want to take a place in this situation.I can't live in doubt.I have my own way to follow your advice.We are really close.
This guy is always teasing me about my love for C ...

As you said, you can't live in doubt! Neither can I, even if I am only a listener.
There must be something weird about your friend's husband and his friend.
She doesn't want your husband to stay alone with that guy, it is so obvious that she knows something bad could happen.But as to her husband, maybe the tolerant personality of Chinese woman plays its role in it.

I just guess...
hope you will find out the truth soon.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 18:47:39 |Display all floors

you may be right

This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-9-15 03:30
Originallybe by her side.For ever.This is definite

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 19:05:08 |Display all floors
Calm down xilaren :) you are starting to let your imagination run away with you , if this is going to consume your time and energy until you find out the answer then best you have that walk with your friend soon , you run the risk if you leave this build up too long of saying something out of place or possibly something hurtfull to your friend , speak to her soon and raise your concerns :) if she is a true friend then she will appreciate your cander and concern , I believe if you ask her she will tell , and once again calm down and take a deep breath and think about how to approach her on the subject , tread lightly :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 19:06:12 |Display all floors
start to worry about your husband.....just kidding.you can handle that!

well,  i think your chinese friend has already known all of it and chose to keep her mouth shut, perhaps because she, herself, needs the financial support from the weird guy or her family needs it, or because of the pressure her husband has put her into. she cannot do anything against his husband's will for fear that he will leave her and she cannot live on her own, or maybe she is so generous and considerate that the only thing matters to her is to keep the family intact, no matter what happends....there is great possiblity that your friend is suffering from pain but has to wear a smiling face to others.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.