Author: liuchang531

Do you think that to exaggerate resume is okay ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-14 20:28:16 |Display all floors
Another reason why you should be truthful to your resume is that your employer may not want to employ the best.
For example:

If hly is not that good at computer, he brags about it in the resume. But in fact the job he is looking for is a position of  translation; the employer may give it a good think that since the man has additional expertise, which I don't need, but may be used as a leverage for an additional share of money. So in order to cut the cost in employment. he will give up on hly.

[ Last edited by hly2008 at 2007-3-14 08:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-14 20:34:20 |Display all floors

to be a player, you gotta know...

word up, kids!  you got whole lot to learn & learn it in rocket speed.  you are learning from a sifu, tran or maybe you don't understand my 2sense (not any but plenty to go around).  your resume/interview must have something special in there that you're always dreaming for but not yet there for you...it's time for you to tell them what you are really looking for in your new JOB (but you're capable to apply your special skills at later time).  if you're understand my extra 2sense now then you're clearly would agree with me.  if not, it's okay & you are not hurting my inner feeling or anyway...you're just plain SMART for me.  and if you are not again...just keep on dreaming until it reaches you.  to be a player in a jungle outhere you must know how to play (otherwise, you could just might be under 6 feet)!  you are making me disgusted now & feel like demoting your rank (did you buy your way in here as a senior member...cuz i'm goona check!).  peter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-15 19:33:09 |Display all floors
what happened everyday?hunting ,dismissing  ? how long would it take to let us really know eachother ? it is a kind of business, like sell a product, the hunters is trying to sell themselves, that means the hunters should behave like a business man , treat themselves like products, the ones can attract customers as well as good at use .
So I said hunter should marketing themselves, have a career plan.do u  think marketing is cheating? if that , I think it is just happened to a stupid hunter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-15 20:04:51 |Display all floors

yes, they're outhere to get us...

hello, chang--advertising & marketing team are working very closely with each others to see which the feasible way to get the consumers like us...and that's why their budget is greater than any other departments in their company.  you're so right again...consumers are the biggest fool of all at the end.   take care!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-15 22:37:39 |Display all floors
...consumers are the biggest fool of all at the end????!!!
many times I do not think so , may be I am  biger than the biggest fool , haha : )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 20:48:26 |Display all floors

Ok

i tkink it is Ok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 20:56:49 |Display all floors
it is nothing serious, everybody cheats, so you can do so ,too

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.