Author: chinadaily

China will form world's biggest investment company [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-26 17:29:01 |Display all floors

looking for fund managers who purchase physical properties in Hong Kong

Hi
I represent one of the leading surveyor firms in Hong Kong. We specialize in real
estate including professional valuation, property agency, property management
and general property consultancy.

Investment: We actively liaise with our clients for appropriate terms of purchse
which could include part-share transfer, sale and lease-back, or reciprocal
financing arragement, particularly with the more significant block and site sales.

We regularly provide investment performance studies for intending purchasers
who are ready to commit funds in Hong Kong's thriving investment property
market.

So if you are fund managers or insitutional purchasers that you want to invest
Hong Kong properties in your investment portfolio, you can reply to this post and i will go back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you and
all the best

Chan128

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-26 20:44:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-6 01:42:46 |Display all floors

Coincidence?

China took a share in Barclays bank in the UK to help it in its bid for ABN Amro.

In the recent credit crunch turmoil, Barclays had two technical difficulties; call them "computer errors", resulting in Barclays having to go to the BoE to borrow at 6.75% rather than 5.75%, first for £314m and then £1.6bn. As a result, Barclays' share price has fallen damaging its bid for ABN Amro because the offer was two-thirds Barclays shares whereas the rival bid from Royal Bank of Scotland is almost all cash.

As with all market manipulations, this provides an opportunity for investors to buy Barclays shares at a discount especially as Barclays will want to improve its share price for the bid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 08:53:35 |Display all floors
China Investment Corp

China Investment Corp is causing me a headache

Recent reports in newspapers all over the world have added hype to the success of China's booming economy reported in the Asia Times for example

"China's trillion-dollar kitty is ready

BEIJING - China Investment Corp (CIC), the country's long-awaited gigantic state investment arm set up to make use of its huge and ever-growing foreign exchange reserve for overseas investment, was inaugurated over the weekend.

This may be good news for some but for my private company "China Investment Corp" registered in Hong Kong its creating a logistical nightmare with emails flooding in daily. A number of searches on   the web has failed to reveal what the email contact is for China's CIC. Can anyone help?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 13:55:51 |Display all floors

Where is CIC email

China Investment Corp
China Investment Corp is causing me a headache

Recent reports in newspapers all over the world have added hype to the success of China's booming economy reported in the Asia Times for example

"China's trillion-dollar kitty is ready

BEIJING - China Investment Corp (CIC), the country's long-awaited gigantic state investment arm set up to make use of its huge and ever-growing foreign exchange reserve for overseas investment, was inaugurated over the weekend.

The CIC, with a registered capital of US$200 billion, is a solely state-owned company, according to company sources. The state-owned Central Huijin Investment Corporation was merged into the new company as a wholly-owned subsidiary company"

This may be good news for some but for my private company "China Investment Corp" registered in Hk its creating a logistical nightmare with emails flooding in daily. A number of searches on the web has failed to reveal what the email contact is for China's CIC. Can anyone help?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-18 12:05:53 |Display all floors
Thank you so much for your informative posts

maison de credit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 01:26:21 |Display all floors
this is an interesting topic. thanks for sharing

simulation rachat de credit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.