Author: changzhou007

Are you shy? How to overcome shyness? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-18 11:09:10 |Display all floors
Bravo! It sounded like a great speech to me!  

I say, adding one or two your own anecdotes would be icings on the cake. Where are they?

Hmmm, my dear philosopher, how are things coming along?

Originally posted by love_ray at 2007-3-17 21:20
This is my philosophy!
To dare not show love for your beloved-one is due to your fear of being refused;
To dare not raise your hands in the class, is mostly because of your fear of being sneered ...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-3-19 05:22:50 |Display all floors

ha ha ha

Originally posted by iamlost at 2007-3-17 19:58
i think the best way to get rid  of shyness is to ingore what others may think of you, expecially when you do something in public. Every now and then, we value ourselves so much that what we do wil ...

you are so right
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 05:23:42 |Display all floors

you are a great philosopher

Originally posted by love_ray at 2007-3-17 21:20
This is my philosophy!
To dare not show love for your beloved-one is due to your fear of being refused;
To dare not raise your hands in the class, is mostly because of your fear of being sneered ...

:victory::victory:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 06:23:29 |Display all floors

ShyUnited

This website has much good info to help shy people gain confidence.  I like the forums.

http://www.shyunited.com/
Peace!  Be strong and be brave!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 08:07:54 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by alanw337 at 2007-3-19 06:23
This website has much good info to help shy people gain confidence.  I like the forums.

http://www.shyunited.com/

this site is not what I need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 08:48:18 |Display all floors
if u are brave enough u'll never feel shy!! Someting which seeems to be difficult always actually no to be so hard to overcome. the first step is important,if we do that and insist on,we'ii success sooner or later.sometimes we feel shy i think we are just afraid of failure,We just overreact!! ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 16:32:51 |Display all floors
I remenber in high school I was very shy to talk in front of the class when I have to expose a work , same in university, I feel nervous but after some minutes of speech I felt  a little confidence.
When I was with my friends in a party celebrating any ocassion I was fine, but if some lady impressed me I didn’t have the courage to  talk to her at once,  but it getting worst when my friends told me that  a girl was interesting in me, OMG I felt that I can’t do anything good, haha, but same after some time the confidence came back to me.
When I starting my career in sales, wow, it was hard, especially when I tried to offer some products to a possible buyer, to be rejecting it was painful for me and cost me to get back my confidence for the next intent to sale for other clients. But time pass and allow me to learn to surpass my shyness. Interacting with more people, listening people, seeing how they talked, how they dealed, how they answered, how they tried to convince others to buy our products, it really helps me a lot.
I can say I am not shy anymore but its not truth, with my years of experiences in sales sometimes I feel a little bit, especially with american buyers,  my english is not well as I wish but I did and do my best, but it doesn’t happen the same when I deal in spanish (my native language) I feel total confidence in myself when I do my work and get better results.

[ Last edited by force_one at 2007-3-20 04:34 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.