- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 386 Hour
- Reading permission
We all have experienced or heard the following talks |
- If only I had told her "love her" we would have gotten married.
- If only I had accepted as an all-hand annual party speaker, I woud have gotten a promotion.
- If only I had raised my hand to ask or answer more questions in the class, my marks would have been excellent.
- If only I had banged on my boss' door for a raise, I would have gotten it.
All roads of those if-only-things lead to Rome of shyness. You see, shyness is not just a tiny hurdle, but a giant roadblock; Shyness is not just a slight cough or sneeze, but a serious disease
How do we break through the barrier?
How do we cure the disease?
How do we overcome shyness?
Come, come, don't be shy,
- to share your thoughts and suggestions.
- to talk your/our shyness and fear over, and let them go.
Besides, whenever you hear yourself or others saying "if only", don't be hesitated to fix it by replacing with "next time". Oh, "if only" is the saddest phrase in the all world, it make us look backward and drags us down. "next time" makes us look forward and focus on the bright side and lifts us up.
[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-3-13 02:21 AM ]