Author: jxnanchang

QQ Password [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-3-12 19:14:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-3-12 13:46


Even the English version of QQ is mostly in Chinese!


You ride such an odd panda, but a little adorable.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-3-12 21:06:54 |Display all floors

Use your mobile phone.

You can apply a QQ number through your cell phone. If so , your QQ and cell phone is "binded" together. Once the password of your QQ is changed or stolen by others , the QQ service center would send one text message in your cell phone and remind you. Moreover, you could simply get your QQ back just by replying the message . Anyhow, such a service charges2 RMB one month.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-3-13 17:18:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-3-12 21:06
You can apply a QQ number through your cell phone. If so , your QQ and cell phone is "binded" together. Once the password of your QQ is changed or stolen by others , the QQ service center ...



this seems more reliable. where to apply that? I got a china mobile sim card.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-3-14 13:44:57 |Display all floors

QQ strikes again

I tried downloading another copy of English QQ from tencent's web site to see if the newer download would work or if English QQ is still blocked

anyway, there was another trojan virus in the download - I have it quaranteened on my HD if anyone is interested

Do we get a free trojan with every download of QQ now (just the English version, nothing important)?

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-3-14 13:46:29 |Display all floors

I would like that too

Originally posted by jxnanchang at 2007-3-13 17:18



this seems more reliable. where to apply that? I got a china mobile sim card.


but I can't read the web page - it's too complicated for me

I can only read about 10 words!

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-3-16 18:08:41 |Display all floors
hope they get english version for the web pages foreigners are interested in....................lol

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-3-16 18:33:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-3-14 13:44
I tried downloading another copy of English QQ from tencent's web site to see if the newer download would work or if English QQ is still blocked

anyway, there was another trojan virus in the dow ...



hey pandamonium,,, wht does ur display pic suggest????

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.