Views: 4030|Replies: 8

Do you believe in the existence of real love? If so, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-9 14:35:37 |Display all floors
how long do you think it will last?

A very close friend of mine posed a very old question in a quite serious manner while having lunch with me today: " John, I'm, as you know, the truth-love believer, but i come to be a bit be suspicious of my belief of such an existence after having experienced some ups and downs of life, and begin to doubt whatever is said about it...? " I asked what had happened that shakes his strong belief in real love, he just refused to answer...!

What do you guys think about it? I think each time the topic is mentioned and seriously  discussed, some useful insights will be brought about which I hope will help my friend with his belief crisis...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 14:41:55 |Display all floors
you will grow up one day.

too boring every youngsters are asking the same dumb question time and time again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 14:48:42 |Display all floors
He's been living with his 'rea love' for over 16 years..., I told him love is sth that has a life span...., but he still doesn't wanna believe it...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 15:05:31 |Display all floors
16 years ,  wow !!! someone spent 16 years and asked this stupid question???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 15:11:29 |Display all floors
yeah, he lives a quite life, not like you that freqents V bars and some places like that and has wide contact with hot girls and senior prostitutes..., LOL on offence, i'm kidding u...!

BTW, which do you think will finally take a upper hand in life, love or lust...! i feel u'll definitely say :the latter one...!LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 15:39:29 |Display all floors
look, i dont mean to crumble your belief in real love. but  if you are still a college student, i think you'd better grab your time learning more and gear yourself up before entering into the real world. it's pretty much different, practical,cruel......& crazy  

btw,  i would say masturbation will take the upper hand.lol  But seriously, you should have brought out responsibility.

good luck

Matt
P.S  I am no longer young for the V bar, and that kinda stuff......i've got a family to raise....i've got to pay the house loan, car loan...and i've been working my ass off trying to make more money....

[ Last edited by nulife at 2007-3-9 03:42 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 15:58:58 |Display all floors
hey, it's not my belief which u mentioned u didn't wanna crumble..., i dont believe in anything but what has happened and been in existence...! i believe that u're no longer young for the V bar, and that kinda stuff......that u've got a family to raise....that u've got to pay the house loan, car loan...and that 've been working your ass off trying to make more money...!

yeah, i understand why u said masturbation would take the upper hand, as u're so busy working yr ass off trying to make money  that u've got no time to quench yr lust at bars or that kinda stuff...!lol

P.S a kind reminder: please don't act as if you're a 'big brother' . people log on to learn and share fun as well...! no one wanna spend time here being 'reprimanded'...!LOL no offence

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.